LOCAL GANGS

2slim

Originally posted by Esai

At my current spot Its Sangra and Lomas, In my old highschool it was VNE, the Lott, and Stoners 13.

its funny you should mention sangra and lomas caus i read a book about those two gangs ,,,i cant remember what it was callled , the crazy life or sumpthing by lius rodrigious ..it was alright to

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eastside colonia chiques

southside chiques

sur town chiques

squires drive chiques

el rio trouble street

westside chiques

northside chiques

WS gangster crips

black mafia gangsters

lemonwood chiques

south a street chiques

loma flats

satanas

and tons of tagbanging crews

its all triads out here it seems.

back in the boonies, aside from the hells angels, the city has two big gangs. indian posse, and manitoba warriors. They had a big ongoing media frenzy during the MW trial about the "super-court" they had to build for security reasons.

http://www.firstnationsdrum.com/images/winter00/guns.jpg'>

oh, and we got Deuce too. but they are mostly metal skid white trash types. if they were two states south they'd be bigger cause they'd start making meth. that shit just hasnt caught on here yet fortunately...

lebanese-kids-who-gel-their-hair-and-wear-turtlenecks-in-the-summer-gang are super gs.

same with

ultra-skinny-fob-kids-who-wear-the-same-clothes-but-are-three-times-as-skinny-and-even-less-intimidating-gang

is also very rampant.

and drunk natives gangs.

and everyone else who lives in the c-stain who think they are in a gang.

Gangsters are all about being bad ass until they get busted. When they hear that cell door rack shut KLANG! they ain't so fucking bad then. I have a relative who works as a Corrections officer. The meanest bad ass in the joint cries like a little pussy when his parole gets turned down. You guys have a hard time sitting through an entire day of fucking school. Imagine doing fifteen years for narcotics trafficking. Or life for murder.

DO NOT BREAK THE LAWS OF THE STATE. 'Cause if you do, there is a price to be paid, and hear me when I say it---they will get every minute of the time you owe them. Talk about Mafia? They ain't shit compared to the Government. The State is the biggest, baddest, most ruthless gang ever invented. Even if you eventually beat the rap, you ain't gonna beat the ride.

Um, here the biker gangs run shit as much as that sounds like a cheesey holly wood movie.

Like for instance: The Gypsy Jokers, Coffin Cheaters, Mongrel Mob, whatever whatever. They are fairly big, so big infact that they can suppley the whole town with drugs. If we actually had a mafia/gang in this damn town they could run anything they like. Drugs are so easy to make/grow, since rural areas are as little as 40 minutes out of town.

Originally posted by 2slim

since not very many of you wanted to respond to my local rap thread,heres a list of some gangs in the new orleans metro area..please add your towns...

the down the road soljahs

village square villians

angelique boys

riverbend rats

the snowmen

bucktown badasses BBA REPRAZENT NIGGAH

7th ward hardheads

i'll think of some more later

westwood critters(houston)

bottoms boys(shreveport)

i know the snow men aint still around cause we were doing the gang thang back in the early 90's..you left off,the union,LK,the family,and those losers out on airline the most wanted possee..

Archived