Chick at house...must fuck....

BURZUM

ha what a waste of time

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

do us all a favor and delete this it's obvious if she has a yeast infection she shouldn't be touched unless she sucks ur dick but after that pimp slap her and ask her for her money and kick that dirty slut to tha curb;) :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Re: "Quick, go on 12oz and post a thread."

Originally posted by fatbastard

so your life has a lot of depth does it, posting useless random photos which have nothing to do with anything and not tiring of the novelty for over a year..pffft please man you just contradicted yourself beyond beleif!:rolleyes:

i have my reasons. its my self-amusement. i would know if i was contradicting myself. i dont talk about much here because i dont put much value in other peoples problems or in things that they value. i dont care much for people in the "virtual world". so i leave pictures and the occational insults for my own amusement. i provide my input on topics that i highly enjoy and topics where everyone is mislead and i feel that my knowledge on the subject may educate others.

overall, i am here for my own fun. you have no idea.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

a year? try two. still though, i dont understand why you kids care if someone elses life has any depth. its not your problem.

i honestly dont care if someone's life has depth or not. i encourage depth in people's lives, but if they dont have it, then thats fine. i shot the insult on here aimlessly. i dont know any of you people, so occatoinally, i throw out insults without care of whether it is true or false. the kid might actually be really interesting, but have this flaw of being lusty in a childish manner. the lack of depth in someones life make the amount of depth in the next person's life shine brighter...its all fine with me. i suppose i hope my little online insults might do something positive to someone...of course...this someone would have to put a lot of value in the words of an online persona, such as myself. tt boy seems to not care much about what i say...and i actualyl enjoy that. i am typing and posting online...he apparently is aware of that and his value in my words is nothing much...thats good...for him. i mean maybe he oculd learn something from me...but this is a messagee board...overall...none of these words mean anything.

i'm giving you all this insight not because i care so much about this thread, but because i feel that i should set somethings straight here (even though it really is a waste of time for me, but i suppose im in the mood to type some "philosophy" on these issues). i've been on here for a while and i plan on being around longer...so lets just have fun woooo wooooo.

Archived