Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BURZUM

Chick at house...must fuck....

Should I do her or what........ she has sweet tits...I swear. oh, nevermind she just informed me that she has a yeast infection. this sucks...

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Listen to the Veteran...

Re: "Quick, go on 12oz and post a thread."

yeah...exactly.

"i am fucking kewl man. there is a girl here and i have a penis. my life has no depth. i am sew kewlzzz"

Maybe she will rip off your dinky, cut open your chest, and shove her arm down through your intestines and smash her fist through your asshole....still holding the penis. THAT WOULD BE HAWTZZZZ.

this fags all trying to impress people on the internet...u know he didnt touch the bitch.haha

yeah i'm sure you really had a girl over and really could have fucked her...suuuuure thing brah

please, listen to the wise words of makros

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Maybe she will rip off your dinky, cut open your chest, and shove her arm down through your intestines and smash her fist through your asshole....still holding the penis. THAT WOULD BE HAWTZZZZ.

IT SPEAKS

Re: Re: "Quick, go on 12oz and post a thread."

yeah...exactly.

"i am fucking kewl man. there is a girl here and i have a penis. my life has no depth. i am sew kewlzzz"

lol

Re: Re: "Quick, go on 12oz and post a thread."

yeah...exactly.

you make fun of people on the internet. looks like your life has no depth either. i agree, him making a thread is pretty immature, but you making fun of him for it is even worse. pot calling the kettle black.

Re: Re: Re: "Quick, go on 12oz and post a thread."

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you make fun of people on the internet. looks like your life has no depth either. i agree, him making a thread is pretty immature, but you making fun of him for it is even worse. pot calling the kettle black.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: mmm...maybe if it took me a long time to type it, i would agree with you...but this is a few simple sentences. i'm sorry, but your attempt at making me feel like i am dummy face 2006 has failed. go look at some pictures of cars with mindless bikini girls standing in front of them as you touch your little dinky there. weeeee. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest ModelCitizen

Fuck the hating, this thread is funny. And just because you feel the need to type stupid shit on the internet doesn't mean you lack depth (except in my case; I really don't have any depth), it just means you enjoy typing stupid shit on the internet, which presents itself as a surface quality generally unrepresentative of the potentially deep-reaching complexities of one's overall character, if I may say so.

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this