fuck painting in the cold

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah painting in cold sucks. your fingers hurt and it seems as though they freeze up. its weird..

PS.. seek. south? i saw some quick downward hands in the neighborhood on the bridge so that when you go under a total of like 2 or 3 streets you see them.. one of which you totally capped NEW.. ahh whatever.. people do there thing and move on..

cold weather solution 101:

first rock some thin glove liners.

then rubber glove it;

pop on of those HOT-paks,, they sell to foolish skiiers.

Keep next can in crotch to keep it warn. Doubleing up and the under garments is highly recomended.

Its all good.

the tooth shit sux, nothing tastes right, you feel like

you aint never been right, can remember what

normal felt like. And worse still, right when it looks

like its done, it pops right back up to "DEF CON

PAIN". shit My mollars have been rocking me every

6-10 months for years.

haha, this thread is so old.

telo, what in the sam hell are you talking about?

and as far as 'capping' new, i dont know what spot you're talking about, but i had no intention of 'capping' him. however, that guy sucks so bad, that i really dont care very much one way or another. id almost be doing him a favor i think.

but i'm an asshole i guess.

my winter painting trick is to get one of those soft sided coolers, and pack all my paint in that. before i go out i stick a hair dryer in it, and get it all super hot. it keeps the cans warm for a while.

try living in a country where its warm 9 months of the year, and those three months its a bitchy winter, a little dropplets of rain and some semi cold breezes. try waking up at 7-8am during your uni break and weekends cause of the scorching hot sun.

then complain to me about how its too cold.

i hate you australia.

Originally posted by fatbastard

i hate you australia.

see, now you're starting to come around!

:D

i better be carefull though...another anti-australia comment and ill have old*248 making 36 posts about how his best friends are kangaroo fuckers, and theyll all beat me to death with baby crockodile or something.

seeks/learning to mind my p's and q's

Originally posted by seeking

i better be carefull though...another anti-australia comment and ill have old*248 making 36 posts about how his best friends are kangaroo fuckers, and theyll all beat me to death with baby crockodile or something.

whats the lowdown on that northwest shit between Biter and pores? I aint seen no tbk shit hacked up north...you know all those heads right? nahh..whatev..whats your seeking/commentary on that shit?

i drank a old enlish and smoked for the first time in a week.....

Originally posted by ARCEL

haha, nice try

foster's is austrailan for beer

thats what we want you all to think, fosters is all leftovers from pub glasses and drinks found in bathrooms poured into one big keg and sent over to the US.

fatbastard/ yes arcel, australian for beer, we drink it here everyday.

Originally posted by rip

anyone had an irish car bomb before? those are good.

No, but I was walking buy this Irish bar the other day and found a bag full of brand new women's clothes that must have fallen out of someone's car.

Ahh.. free Christmas gifts to make the girlies swoon.

Even had a snowglobe for Grandma.

Yay for walking the streets at asshole hours.

rectum,

i dont have anything against your country and i would love to visit there someday.

the 'anti-aussie' jokes started a while ago when fellow countrymen such as zeezee were running arund ape-shit, destroying every thread they touched. i began making comments about blocking your whole iisland, and it just kind of took on a life of its own then. i have stated several times that its only jokes though.

seeks/thats not a knife, this is a knife

Archived