fuck painting in the cold

seeking

weapon x... c'mon now, i think 'pussy' is a bit extreme. and honestly, the biggest problem wasnt me being cold, it was how badly paint reacts in freezing temperatures. it comes out like shit, doesnt dry, drips like crazy... its a waste of time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeeking, I just got done painting a few minutes ago. its 430 in the mornin here. well I was painting a fill in and this guy came out and said what the fuck are doing ,and I said what the fuck does it look like IM doing asshole Im painting on yer goddam wall asshole and then he said fuckit who gives a fuck there tearing this place down in a week any how just watch out fer the pitbulls.so I caried on and finished now I am talking on cuz im crunked welll fuck you if you dont care . i hate it here./.. SHOEIUFehusdfgvsdfighsio[udfhgos[uifidhgweo[rghqwe[rounfgvzxcmckl;dso]02=Y7� -[

Guest sneak
Originally posted by CHOPPER

Seeeking, I just got done painting a few minutes ago. its 430 in the mornin here. well I was painting a fill in and this guy came out and said what the fuck are doing ,and I said what the fuck does it look like IM doing asshole Im painting on yer goddam wall asshole and then he said fuckit who gives a fuck there tearing this place down in a week any how just watch out fer the pitbulls.so I caried on and finished now I am talking on cuz im crunked welll fuck you if you dont care . i hate it here./.. SHOEIUFehusdfgvsdfighsio[udfhgos[uifidhgweo[rghqwe[rounfgvzxcmckl;dso]02=Y7� -[

hands up who cares?

:looks around:

no one?

:leaves thread:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by CHOPPER

What have you done lately^^^^^

well, seeing as im in immature mood, the only real answer to that is:

YOUR MUM

Guest sneak

i think it would be a good idea for you to take anger management courses. why do you have so much hate for dirty?

• 9 months later...

It's not so bad... this is why god created Thermal Underwear and big poofy jackets.. just keep the paint you're going to use stuff in the sleeve of your coat under your armpits... keep the other shit in your bag or whatever and switch it up when you need. If I run out of a color and have to switch to a cold can I take out one can from the jacket and replace it... walk around the block from whatever I'm doing to warm the can, come back, finish.

The wind, however, sucks.

Keeps hands in pockets.

hey guys its called long sleeve shirt, then hoodie, then jacket.

for face, full face beenie or regular beenie then hoodie up

for fingers i know its hard to think of but its called gloves.

and wear long johns under your pants

come on i know everonyes got a jacket hoodie and go rack some gloves if you dont got em

the city gets locked down on those days when it snows about a foot. Good days, me and the Weapon x used to stand in the rain and the snow dozens of times painting. . . i just take gloves and cut off on finger tip, bundle up and have a good time.

Boots are your friend. oh yeah, Thermos's can lend a helping hand.

man i miss the cold. then there is snowboarding, which is just as good as sex on the right days, smoke a joint on the chair, fly down the hill at mach 4.

:makrospost'samach3razor:

last time i pieced in the freezing cold, i had these thick thinsulate gloves on. they were so thick that when i would press on the can, part of the glove would cover the hole and cause the tip to clog. so every can i attempted to use would start dripping everywhere because i couldn't feel when my glove was clogging it. then my paint started freezing. so i ended up leaving the yard completely covered in paint and didn't even finish what i was doing. so now i only do throwups and handstyles all winter.

Archived