Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

fuck painting in the cold

seeks, you can come crash on my couch for the summer if you like. all my regular painting buddies are being lazy lately.

its all about leaving your cans by the heater for awhile, dressing like an eskimo, getting some Night Train, using a rusto cap for everything, and not giving a fuck... well, the Night Train will ensure you dont give a fuck, i like painting in the winter. kinda.

It's not so bad... this is why god created Thermal Underwear and big poofy jackets.. just keep the paint you're going to use stuff in the sleeve of your coat under your armpits... keep the other shit in your bag or whatever and switch it up when you need. If I run out of a color and have to switch to a cold can I take out one can from the jacket and replace it... walk around the block from whatever I'm doing to warm the can, come back, finish.

The wind, however, sucks.

Keeps hands in pockets.

hey guys its called long sleeve shirt, then hoodie, then jacket.

for face, full face beenie or regular beenie then hoodie up

for fingers i know its hard to think of but its called gloves.

and wear long johns under your pants

come on i know everonyes got a jacket hoodie and go rack some gloves if you dont got em

BUMP

yeah, my fingers get frozed. & the drips. but you can tag the snow, pee tag the snow, snowball fights, nobody's outside, cars drive slow in the snow, sometimes the street is yo's, they don't buff as much, what the fuck else do you want to do, build a snowman.

the city gets locked down on those days when it snows about a foot. Good days, me and the Weapon x used to stand in the rain and the snow dozens of times painting. . . i just take gloves and cut off on finger tip, bundle up and have a good time.

Boots are your friend. oh yeah, Thermos's can lend a helping hand.

man i miss the cold. then there is snowboarding, which is just as good as sex on the right days, smoke a joint on the chair, fly down the hill at mach 4.

:makrospost'samach3razor:

last time i pieced in the freezing cold, i had these thick thinsulate gloves on. they were so thick that when i would press on the can, part of the glove would cover the hole and cause the tip to clog. so every can i attempted to use would start dripping everywhere because i couldn't feel when my glove was clogging it. then my paint started freezing. so i ended up leaving the yard completely covered in paint and didn't even finish what i was doing. so now i only do throwups and handstyles all winter.

Yeah painting in cold sucks. your fingers hurt and it seems as though they freeze up. its weird..

PS.. seek. south? i saw some quick downward hands in the neighborhood on the bridge so that when you go under a total of like 2 or 3 streets you see them.. one of which you totally capped NEW.. ahh whatever.. people do there thing and move on..

i cant even relate to the painting in the cold thing, where i live in australia is warm all year round.

cold weather solution 101:

first rock some thin glove liners.

then rubber glove it;

pop on of those HOT-paks,, they sell to foolish skiiers.

Keep next can in crotch to keep it warn. Doubleing up and the under garments is highly recomended.

Its all good.

the tooth shit sux, nothing tastes right, you feel like

you aint never been right, can remember what

normal felt like. And worse still, right when it looks

like its done, it pops right back up to "DEF CON

PAIN". shit My mollars have been rocking me every

6-10 months for years.

haha, this thread is so old.

telo, what in the sam hell are you talking about?

and as far as 'capping' new, i dont know what spot you're talking about, but i had no intention of 'capping' him. however, that guy sucks so bad, that i really dont care very much one way or another. id almost be doing him a favor i think.

but i'm an asshole i guess.

my winter painting trick is to get one of those soft sided coolers, and pack all my paint in that. before i go out i stick a hair dryer in it, and get it all super hot. it keeps the cans warm for a while.

try living in a country where its warm 9 months of the year, and those three months its a bitchy winter, a little dropplets of rain and some semi cold breezes. try waking up at 7-8am during your uni break and weekends cause of the scorching hot sun.

then complain to me about how its too cold.

i hate you australia.

Originally posted by fatbastard

i hate you australia.

see, now you're starting to come around!

:D

i better be carefull though...another anti-australia comment and ill have old*248 making 36 posts about how his best friends are kangaroo fuckers, and theyll all beat me to death with baby crockodile or something.

seeks/learning to mind my p's and q's

seeking what in tarnation do you have against australia? i can understand hating any other country, but not australia:o

australians dont drink fosters

Originally posted by ARCEL

haha, nice try

foster's is austrailan for beer

i came here thinking that too. Propaganda.

Tooheys new!

Originally posted by seeking

i better be carefull though...another anti-australia comment and ill have old*248 making 36 posts about how his best friends are kangaroo fuckers, and theyll all beat me to death with baby crockodile or something.

whats the lowdown on that northwest shit between Biter and pores? I aint seen no tbk shit hacked up north...you know all those heads right? nahh..whatev..whats your seeking/commentary on that shit?

i drank a old enlish and smoked for the first time in a week.....

Originally posted by ARCEL

haha, nice try

foster's is austrailan for beer

thats what we want you all to think, fosters is all leftovers from pub glasses and drinks found in bathrooms poured into one big keg and sent over to the US.

fatbastard/ yes arcel, australian for beer, we drink it here everyday.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this