Goin' Clubbin...

Matthew13

...is the exact opposite of what I'm gonna do this fine friday evening. A menu of white rice, miller high life/Pabst Blue Ribbon and Bluegrass is on the menu for tonight.

Nerds Unite.

http://www.fototime.com/754EB97BDF2DA1F/standard.jpg'>

"you won't steal my poor heart again,

you won't steal my poor heart again,

you won't steal my tape recorder,

I called my lawyer, put you in the pen,

you won't steal my poor heart again."

matthewthirteen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ModelCitizen

Clubs are always the same shit: wack cover charges, shitty rap, shitty electronic music, shitty party songs, overpriced alcohol, herbs in MTV gear with fancy haircuts, bad lighting, the inability to hear, second-hand smoke, dumb girls who bore the piss out of you, and the smell of some drunk, sweaty dude drenched in 3-dollar wal-mart cologne breathing on you while you wrestle for a drink at the bar.

Eating mexican food made by real illegal immigrants and fucking up a few 40s is so much iller. Or graffiti. Or harrassing people on the street in front of such aforementioned clubs. Or meeting dope girls at rowdy house parties.

Peace to house parties.

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by FourOneTwo

No that sk8 shit is played out. This Dewd is still original though. Do you know why? Because he was so cool that he spelled boy, boi! Now if that doesnt make you cool, I dont know what does.

You fools. Avril is bringing back the "8" in "SK8" if you didn't know that...And you call yourselves punk rockers...

Archived