six degree's of seperation

casekonly

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh man seeking is good at this!!

this ones almost unfair, Liboria Rodríguez

he only has 2 credits to his name. haha, good luck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

and infact, i could have cut that one way down, because i once dj'd with ron jeremy.

dignan, what the fuck is a 'giggle bush'?

"giggle bush" my friend......in none-other than the weed

(and as i side note, i think it's better when you do it in 6 steps rather than in fewer steps ~ for purely aesthetic reasons)

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

oh man seeking is good at this!!

this ones almost unfair, Liboria Rodríguez

he only has 2 credits to his name. haha, good luck.

i'm sick of finding pictures for each, so you'll have to use your imagination...

my ex-girlfriend used to be 'friends' (ie: she was a whore) with Jared Leto, who was in 'prefontaine' with ed oneil who was in 'dogs of war' with diane bracho, who was in 'Y tu mama tambien' with liboria rodriguez.

or, if you'd prefer...

jared leto was in 'american psycho with william defoe who was in 'once upon a time in mexico' with victor carpinteiro who was in 'solo con tu pareja' with..... you guessed it liboria rodriquez.

Originally posted by dignan

the simply yummy~ Petra Nemcova

in high school, my dad got into a fight with glenn frey (from the eagles) who was in 'lets get harry' with ben johnson, who was in 'hustle' with catherine deneuve, who was in 'absolument fabuleux' with petra nemcova.

seeking are you some kind of media buff? or is there some whay you are obtaining this infomation that you are not telling us?

i dont not even know half of these people you are arriving at let alone the people you have used to get there..

although i do think the "6 degree's" theory is valid ,i think there is a little more to this story than you let on...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Seeking... how bout good ol' Dubya? I'd fucking kill myself if I was any less than 5 degrees of separation from him.

dubya, unfortunitly, is pretty easy.

my [as previously mentioned] whore of an ex was really good friends with these two brothers who's names escapes me right now, but their family owned a whole bunch of nursing homes, and was stupid, stupid, stupid rich. well, they were per$onal friends with the bush's, who used to come to their house for dinner once a year or so.

i could also get it through the red wings, several of whom ive met, and who had the presidential dinner thing last year, after winning the cup. but thats kind of getting a little jankie. id rather keep it on a first name basis.

• 2 years later...

Archived