A mother f*cking road trip.

NoEZ

Me and couple of frinds are planning on a road trip after school ends. Well it'll probably end up being towards the all since we need to save money. We plan on going to Florida, but we need to figure out what route to take. Like are there any places we would like to visit on the way there. Just to make it easier, we're a bunch of stoners who love music, pranks, and wandeing around. Maybe that'll help you out. So if you have any suggestions please give them. We're leaving from Minneapolis and ending up in Florida somewhere. Any suggestions. Also any tips on how to save money on the way there would be great. We've already decided to pocket food from grocery stores so we don't spend a lot on food.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Me and 2 of my boys made a road trip cross country. Heres how we not only saved money but made money: RACK. My road trip payed for itself and then some. if your going to stay at motels go late and ask for a deal.. also tell them its for one person while your friends wait in the car then sneak em in. We went to some book stores and did a good amount of researching on the best ways to get to where we wanted to go and see what we wanted to see. Also use the internet to map shit out.

Thats all I got for ya.

Archived