Fast Food Addicts UNITE!

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont care for fastfood.. but yeah in and out burger yum..and popeyes *drroool* but they dont have either of those here.. so um.. yeah wendys is good.. ilike the spicy chicken with ..

green chilli!! biggie sized with a cherry coke

yum :P

oh yeah.. and i love TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL mmmmmmmmmmm

and ... SUBWAY .. spicey italian with everything on it..

and SONIC's CHERRY LIMEADE WITH EXTRA CHERRIES

mmmmmmmm i love fooooooooooooooooooooood

fast food is generaly so shit i would be quite happy to argue you would get more nutritional value from eating someone else's fecies than you would form your average bigtime burger chain...

I honestly believe there is room for a healthy chain to emerge but i guess as long as you fuckers ,screaming mcdonalds or burgerking or whatever other horrible shit you happen to be eating , maintain your ingnorance coupled with a pathetic sence of appethy, they can not thrive.

McDonalds

u might be rite about the cow eyes but i know one true fact about McDonalds the burger's are half soy and half beef:heated::heated:

:mexican:TACO BELL:mexican: is the best fucking place ever other than Burger King

BUMP BUMP

Originally posted by suburbian bum

What? There is a fast food chain called WHITE CASTLE??? When the fuck did this happen?

that's what i'm thinking.

i eat fastfood probably, at most, three times a month.

checkers fries is dope

chic-fil-a is where it's at though.

Archived