DOES ANYONE BESIDES ME REMEMBER

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by 2slim

they wore pins that said "no tipping please"....

..i'm so satisfied with the shitty money i get....what a bunch of losers

Guest FlamingHobo

maybe that was a louisiana thing?i remember..i also remember the golden ashtrays...those were the good ole days..

Originally posted by ese

anyone remember the good 80s fast food toys? when they actually spent more than 4 cents of plastic to make them? like the alf 45s at bk!

ah yes, the alf 45's, now i remember those. we might still have one somewhere. and how the fuck did you remember that?

Originally posted by jazz technic

ah yes, the alf 45's, now i remember those. we might still have one somewhere. and how the fuck did you remember that?

cause I think I managed to drag my parents to every bk in the greater toronto area in an attempt to get them all. I'm still waiting to find them again....along with my "Motocross 86" mesh hat. its in that basement somewhere, just never had the patience to rip it apart looking for it...

• 4 years later...
anyone remember the good 80s fast food toys? when they actually spent more than 4 cents of plastic to make them? like the alf 45s at bk!

and pop cans with no tabs that you always cut yourself on trying to open...

Oh shit!

I remember visiting houston in like 86 when i super little and getting so excited about these alf 45's, they came with a alf soft toy as well didnt they? My mum wouldnt let me get another one....she didnt understand that there were 4 to collect and didnt see why i needed more.

I remember after my aunt took me to go get one we went to a car wash and i pulled the window down to see what would happen. She wasnt impressed.

Fatbastard/long term memory.

Archived