Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Comp

birds

yeah i'm still workin' on it, but i got a little side tracked with school. but surely i'll have a book.

Guest ComicBookGuy

i like it. a lot.

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

so wheres the graff????

you have to someday accept the fact that graffiti is not the only valid form of art in the world.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was in seattle and hanging out with a guy who had his shit for his art class laying out, he had his font types down perfect, they looked exactly like what youd print out on a computer.

dopalicious

oh and truckers hats....kelly osbourne wear truckers hat. i read in People Magazine how truckers hats were the new trend...so really, stop wearing them.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i was in seattle and hanging out with a guy who had his shit for his art class laying out, he had his font types down perfect, they looked exactly like what youd print out on a computer.

dopalicious

oh and truckers hats....kelly osbourne wear truckers hat. i read in People Magazine how truckers hats were the new trend...so really, stop wearing them.

about the truckers hats:

lots of 16 year old sum41 avril lavwhatever fans are into then all like what. punks!

yo comp, that's what i like to see up here. it really isn't graf, but you have a message and some meaning to your work. a little communication between your type and image. tight. you ever studied formally?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this