Need help. 'blind date'

Mr. Mang

I've been talking to this girl on the interweb for about a week and we just decided to meet up at a basement show my friend is having this Saturday (tomorrow). She seems rad, but we'll see how it goes in person.

I'm quite shy in person. Any tips on how to make things go well?

Also, I have no idea of she just wants to 'meet up' or actually 'hang out' at the show. Hmmm...

Any help would be appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alure

pfft what happened to the mc'd's girly?

anyway

smoke a blunt with her ;]

haha the McD's girl is 2nd option

neither of us do drugs or whatever. i'm straightedge, and i think she's close to it. who knows. maybe she is secretly a party girl. weooweeooweooooo

oh haha.. scratch that idea then..

i wouldnt stress it.. one of you will come up with things to say, even if you dont have much to say you'll be at a show and will enjoy eachothers company.. buy her a water or something.. i think that would be cute if a guy did that for me.. you'll be fine . ;]

Rock your SLR. Tell her your a scout photographer for some Punk mag or Girls Gone Wild. And say she has a wonderful "face" for the camera. Proceed to grab her tit's and look down at your crotch and say with confidence "Well it ain't gonna suck it self."

Remember if you aren't confident it ain't gonna happen.

Which reminds me.

By the way Alure. I really shouldn't tell you this much less on a public message board but...

I work for the CIA. I am heading into Iraq in May.

So when I see you in SD it could quite possibly be the last time you see me alive.

I don't want to put any pressure on you or anything. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Carry on.

Sorry Mang for intruding on your thread.

I hope you've already gotten a pic of her (within the last year or less).

I'd hate to see some short, fatty roll up to your friends place and start askin' anyone seen Mang?....I'm supposed to meet him here.

as mamerro would say....beer.

TEE...one of my old friends went out with a chick with a prostetic leg. Her nickname was Peggy.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I hope you've already gotten a pic of her (within the last year or less).

I'd hate to see some short, fatty roll up to your friends place and start askin' anyone seen Mang?....I'm supposed to meet him here.

hahahah. yeah i saw one photo of her and she looked alright to me. i wish she'd send more but the time is too near. it's too late! i'll definitely keep you updated on how it goes.

i'm a little nervous in the service

one of my old roommates (when he lived in LA) met some chick online. chick just sounded nails, she was cool as shit...etc. etc.

He meets her....all of her. she weighed like 30 lbs more than she said she did. at 5'2"... 30 lbs adds up pretty quick. he actually flipped and went off on her in front of this coffee shop. dude made her cry.

only other advice other than getting slightly liquored....is to just be cool with it. obviously you think she's cool enough to meet, so fuck it. to get the conversation started, just ask really stupid simple questions like what she did that day....blah, blah, blah.

Archived