STEP INTO THE SICK AND TWISTED MINDS OF SERADED!

Comp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow you really really know a band is going to fucking suck when the first thing they list on their idols page is Slipknot. Then you're like well let me give a listen, and you come to find wow they really REALLY fucking suck more than almost anything.

the best is their news section:

"We are also planning our next concert either in the Spring or Summer or maybe both! This one will probably be at Doug's house since we made our mark at Cal's House already!"

hahaha

also this giant picture of them, bcasue they obviously don't know how to adjust file size.

http://www.macdlife.com/seraded/Picture_023.jpg

actually i'm just going to link it because its 1600x1200 and 600kb. if you're on a fast connecting click away at this magnificant treat. you won't be dissapointed.

who am i kidding, of course you'll be dissapointed.

How could you forget the Song Meanings? I don't know somehow kids seem to be getting younger all the time. We didn't look that young in 8th grade did we? I especially love that at the ripe old age of 13 they have "defined the limits of metal" with the song Eat That Shit.

Song Meanings

Massacre: This song is about a serial killer who is stalking one of his victims. He has killed many people already thus the name. It also gives the feeling of that we all are going to die or are already dieing. Like our life is coming to an end right now at this very second. Also its like eternal feelings. And people are dieing every second in this world and most of us don't know or care.

Just A Little Girl: It is about teenage pregnancy. Its about a teenage girl that gets knocked up by a guy who says he loves her. After he finds out she's pregnant he leaves her. It is showing sympathy for the girl because she now has to take care of the kid all by herself, but it also is saying that the girl was pretty stupid to let a guy do that to her.

Eat That Shit (Defining the Limits of Metal): This song is about all the energy that comes with playing music. It is also about how the fans admire a certain band and are obsessed with them. It also tells about what people do with the energy in the music and how they act different when under the influence of music. The last verse is totally dedicated to mosh pits and how it helps you get over everything in your life and at the same time get into the music.

Cut: Cut is about suicide obviously. Its like his life is too hard and he just kills himself cuz he doesn't want to take the pain anymore. If you ever thought about suicide this is probably about you. In the chorus the lyrics say "sucked dry by leeches" the leeches we are referring to our people who basically suck everything from you and make the person feel like nothing.

Motherfucker ( Intro): Motherfucker is a song we made up while fooling around in my basement. It was kinda made up by accident. Cal was fooling around with riffs on his bass and Bink started saying motherfucker in the mic. Chris soon made up a drum part. We tried to make up a guitar part but nothing fit. So we decided to leave it alone. It sort of does have a meaning though its kinda like taking hate and singing it happily. It helps a lot with people I think, kinda so you don't haul off and kill someone. A lot of people find it catchy and they sing it all the time, they know who they are.

Archived