Self Loathing

Ski Mask

come on...wheres all the miserable bastards at?!? why am I so fucking fed up? what the hell is this shit? its not depression, nothing as clinical as that, but fuck if I dont hate every aspect of my life right now....even though its a million times better than this time last year.

post away the rest of you sad pathetic fucks. I'm going to sleep....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ese

come on...wheres all the miserable bastards at?!? why am I so fucking fed up? what the hell is this shit? its not depression, nothing as clinical as that, but fuck if I dont hate every aspect of my life right now....even though its a million times better than this time last year.

post away the rest of you sad pathetic fucks. I'm going to sleep....

chillllllll bra! at least you don't live in winnipeg!

no, no i'm not hating.

my 2 diagnosias's of your fustration are;

A) mentally your not challenged and stimulated enough.

B)and god damnit son you need some good old fassion exersise! I'm not talking about walking to the bus stop. I'm talking about givin'r to you can't fucking move any more than going on some more. take up jogging, or go for epic bike adventures daily & shoot photos on them.

http://members.shaw.ca/cjmillar/scotty/kshoestwo.jpg'>

ps. reason © you miss me!

Guest duh-rye-won

new york city was depressing me so i moved to china, but now all these crippled 8 year old kids beg me for food which is depressing me even more. thank god for prozac.

Archived