strippers LOVE me

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dELiSs

shiet.i'm going to the titty bar this weekend too. to see a girl from high school.

When my girlriend and her friend walked in some guy came up to her and her friend and asked what they were doing there. It was girlfriend girlfriends birthday and she said so. Buddy turned out to be her friend from highschool. Which equals preferential treatment from girls that "have made their debut in Club Confidential".

My girlfriend loved the strip club. Did yours?

Guest willy.wonka

ALIEN NIGHTOWL'S PENIS CAN STINK,but not as much as them dirty humans

I BET THEY DONT LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS THEY SNIFF THE TIP OF MY PENIS..

Last night there was this alright looking girl that would walk over talk to her home gril that was with us and she'd take of not giving any one in there the time of day............as she went to walk up to the vip she feel flat on her face.

Every old pervert in there is running to her aid trying to get some but my homies aren't like that....we laughed our asses off even her friends that were with us started to bust a gut and shit talking the snotty cunt.

Originally posted by johnny

you're on crack blood ^^^^^^. come to my neck of the woods and you will get no play rocking that mullet.

thats not what your girly said:eek:

I only rocked it for abou 15 minutes I was in the process of shaving my head.

Originally posted by johnny

my brothers new fuck buddy / girlfriend's a stripper. someone needs to have a party so i can get her and her friends together. with the bro in there i don't even need an eightball...

Don't act like the power of an eightball wouldn't bump your stats dog.

Me, you and your brothers strippers shite them hoes would be blowing on my with their mouths between make out setions to cool me off so they could get a turn..............add hesh and it's OVER

Archived