Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WRITERS AND THEIR SHOEEEES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

first off, most of the shoes in this thread are gay.

plain straight.

second, i used to work at a shoestore that sold all that crap, nike, puma, adidas, clarks, converse, saucony, vans, etc, etc. and i can tell off that bat, what kind of knuckleheads buy certain brands. for instance, the nike dunks, okay, they had their moment. but its done with. the chinese and japanese played that shit out, and same with all the stupid urban wanna-bes. hey, they are still fresh, but if you spend more than $65 (retail price) than ur an idiot. i have about 6 pair of dunks, only becuase of the fact i only had to spen $30 or so dollars on them. otherwise it aint worth it, dont believe the fuckin hype!

yadda yadda. blah.

who said we payin shit for them g funk???

and fools i paint in air flight 1's ...slap down a hundie on my ebay account niccas....

Da illest shoes for writters to come out in the ending of the DECADE was the 1st DAMANI DADA's, the maker and designing artist of those shoes and clothes is a Writter.

The chameleon color shoes... ohh if you want to see picks of it, let me know, i'll post some..

Only problem with those shoes is that the Letters that said DADA and a line all around the SHOE was FLORECENT. If you aim light at it, they will shine, and thats bad for going writting with those at night, they'll spot your shoes, and see you, and you shouldn't be seen.

Peqce wierd thread, damn ya got time.

next thread, WRITTERS BOXERS...

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

first off, most of the shoes in this thread are gay.

plain straight.

second, i used to work at a shoestore that sold all that crap, nike, puma, adidas, clarks, converse, saucony, vans, etc, etc. and i can tell off that bat, what kind of knuckleheads buy certain brands. for instance, the nike dunks, okay, they had their moment. but its done with. the chinese and japanese played that shit out, and same with all the stupid urban wanna-bes. hey, they are still fresh, but if you spend more than $65 (retail price) than ur an idiot. i have about 6 pair of dunks, only becuase of the fact i only had to spen $30 or so dollars on them. otherwise it aint worth it, dont believe the fuckin hype!

yadda yadda. blah.

whats in, whats played out, how much money ya spend on ya kicks, who gives a fuck just wear what you feel like wearin, that shit dont really matter

:sweats profusely:

yeh

yes yes

is that a pair of jorden fours i see.in my hood #4's and #5"s where big in the underground seen. i still have mine but to many track missions reduced them to shit

word