WRITERS AND THEIR SHOEEEES

naw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they told you eating shit was cool you'd be snackin along_don't front.

my website is the reason for your existence_

i like graffiti_there are plenty of vintage clothing forums for sneaker collectors_

I'm wearing navy blue saucony jazz right now.

first off, most of the shoes in this thread are gay.

plain straight.

second, i used to work at a shoestore that sold all that crap, nike, puma, adidas, clarks, converse, saucony, vans, etc, etc. and i can tell off that bat, what kind of knuckleheads buy certain brands. for instance, the nike dunks, okay, they had their moment. but its done with. the chinese and japanese played that shit out, and same with all the stupid urban wanna-bes. hey, they are still fresh, but if you spend more than $65 (retail price) than ur an idiot. i have about 6 pair of dunks, only becuase of the fact i only had to spen $30 or so dollars on them. otherwise it aint worth it, dont believe the fuckin hype!

yadda yadda. blah.

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

first off, most of the shoes in this thread are gay.

plain straight.

second, i used to work at a shoestore that sold all that crap, nike, puma, adidas, clarks, converse, saucony, vans, etc, etc. and i can tell off that bat, what kind of knuckleheads buy certain brands. for instance, the nike dunks, okay, they had their moment. but its done with. the chinese and japanese played that shit out, and same with all the stupid urban wanna-bes. hey, they are still fresh, but if you spend more than $65 (retail price) than ur an idiot. i have about 6 pair of dunks, only becuase of the fact i only had to spen $30 or so dollars on them. otherwise it aint worth it, dont believe the fuckin hype!

yadda yadda. blah.

who said we payin shit for them g funk???

and fools i paint in air flight 1's ...slap down a hundie on my ebay account niccas....

Archived