TO LAZY TO PISS

Guest CHEWBACCA UNSERCUMSIZED

Guest CHEWBACCA UNSERCUMSIZED

DO ANYONE IN HERE EVER GET PREOCCUPIED...OR TO LAZY TO WALK TO THE NEXT ROOM JUST TO PISS??

i do..i dont know why..just dont feel like it..rather hold it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by GUILTY COUNTY:

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PISS BEFORE SEX..YOU WILL NEVER NUT IF YOU DONT

hey buddy some people need more help than others.

Originally posted by ese:

I thought this was gonna be a thread about the stadium buddy.....thats the ultimate in laziness...

I'm not sure what this is, but it's probably similar to a product I used to see in sailing catalogs (i used to race boats, and hence...)...

Anyway, it was called the Handy John, and it was basically a 3 liter pitcher with a screw top... BUT, the funniest thing about it was you could tack on like $10 and get the "Lady J Adapter"

------------------

2 Can Sam

pee on yourself once any then you'll always be sure to get up and go in the toilet, even when you to fucking tired or lazy or whatever

it will be a nice relaxing sensation at first and then its freezing cold, sticky and you smell..........................have fun!

sometimes i just dont go. not that im lazy, i just dont feel like going. i rather wait til i get home. i always wake up to pee but dont ever get up. i just go back to sleep and wait until i feel like peeing.

What the fuck?

Buying a device so you dont miss the game while youre at the restroom? You think its a coincidence they sell the soda in a paper cup? Use it again.

[This message has been edited by mapo wc (edited 07-09-2001).]

Back when I was a bigger idiot than I am now, and I got drunk all the time I would always piss in random things while at parties.

One time I was so out of it I seriously thought it was a good idea just to piss on myself in bed then to get up and use the toilet. Good thing I was in a hotel room.

If i'm too drunk to get up, i still have enough common sense to realize that if i piss on myself in bed, it will stay in the bed longer and won't come out, so i usually just fall onto the floor face down and let it rip. Then i usually blame it on the dog so no one knows whats up, and i beat the dog later in front of everyone to prove my worth, and to show everyone that it wasn't me again, and it really was the dog. Just a few tricks of the trade..

yo if you hold it too long you piss blood and the bottm of your sac gets a sharp pain and your left leg raises off the ground and you make a weird face

------------------

i hate working

• 2 years later...

ha I was thinking about this today. I took a really nice nap. Woke up in the middle and thought... I kinda got to go to the restroom. And then I started thinking about how sad and kind of pathedic it is when I'm too lazy to get up or when I hear people saying "I gotta pee but I don't want to". Then I could'nt go back to sleep so after an hour of laying there I got up. besides that..I'm not too lazy of a person.

Originally posted by OPIUM3

If i'm too drunk to get up, i still have enough common sense to realize that if i piss on myself in bed, it will stay in the bed longer and won't come out, so i usually just fall onto the floor face down and let it rip. Then i usually blame it on the dog so no one knows whats up, and i beat the dog later in front of everyone to prove my worth, and to show everyone that it wasn't me again, and it really was the dog. Just a few tricks of the trade..

:lol:

• 10 months later...

Archived