Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BeetNIK

I have my own radio show....

If you are interested in getting on the airwaves email me. My show is going to be mostly dj mixes, jazz, weird stuff on vinyl and other goodies but if you would like i will probabaly play your ish. email me for further info

and if you have suggestions for thing i should do on my show please suggest away, i have a feeling im going to become redundant....

Guest PHYNE

yo playboy what station might that be on 89x or the other underground detroit stations???i wanna come on the radio.....:crazy:

no the best radio station in michigan is wcbn in ann arbor or wdet, public radio is better hands down, MY station is internet radio so youll have to tune in when you are being an internet gangsta

this week i will be playin some of my tastes an such and next week, there will live djs on the cut

hopefully, that is.....

look out for stuff from deck master d of switchstance and also some binary star, Athletic mic league and other ish like that, still looking for more material, get at me through email pleeeze

BTer

comonnn i know people on here make music.....

you should give it to me just to say you got on the radio, you will be the coolest kid in the lunchroom!

If i record myself taking a shit in the bathroom and send it to you, will you play that 'shit' ?

sounds good to me, send it over

er, wait well uuhh, i guess it might sound good to me.....

yes thats right i am replying to my own thread once again merely so it gets bumped up and gets in the way of all the other cool threads you wanna see

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this