Backjumps, frontjumps and surfjumps!

Von schnabel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by T.T Boy

if you scroll up, youll see i posted the same thing.

yeah that is funny

i haven't seen those videos for a while. is that the one where they're doing some daytime panels and a train pulls in on the neighbouring track, they run away, but then when it stops one writer goes back to backjump it? funny stuff...

"wonder when the security is gonna tighten over there, if their transit authority truely doesnt like the graff, theyd already have people right there at every backjump waiting to nab the writers."

I dont think so..probably the oposite. I dont think there is any system anywhere wich has had such an extensive vandal squad(both patrolling and undercover units) as stockholm has had in the last 5years.. Between70-100+ man strong on a system thats like a 5th of ny sice.

But because of falk securitys unorhtadox and illigeal methods and the connex chief of securitys corruption(sp?) their contract will end soon.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

i wonder when the security is gonna tighten over there, if their transit authority truely doesnt like the graff, theyd already have people right there at every backjump waiting to nab the writers.

Security is tight that is why they do backjumps in the first place, as the yards are so hot. Thing is it is a question of money and logisitcs. They can't have security on every station or on every train, it would cost tooo much. Even if they did stuff would still get done, as people would just keep painting until they get chased.

• 3 weeks later...

heres a question for all you euro peeps....if you get a good 10-15 minutes in a yard, but get peeped and hafta run out....what are the odds that the transit company or police will be keeping an eye out for the same spot for a while? in terms of the money and time thing, i just cant imagine they would put a cop or detective in the bushes or in a train all night or something. what yall think?

Originally posted by cheerleader

heres a question for all you euro peeps....if you get a good 10-15 minutes in a yard, but get peeped and hafta run out....what are the odds that the transit company or police will be keeping an eye out for the same spot for a while? in terms of the money and time thing, i just cant imagine they would put a cop or detective in the bushes or in a train all night or something. what yall think?

The thing about yards around here is that they've all got guards and workers in them anyway...it's not as if you only get spotted if the cops happen to be hiding in that yard that night (which also happens of course). Most yards have some form of activity in them 24 hours a day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

abhor the very next day, they layed up more than 10 min.. but w/ driver inside.

eba00259967f00000012.jpg

eba00259967f00000011.jpg

again, driver is in the train, with another line coming and going..

WWL1

eba00259967f00000013.jpg

eba00259967f00000014.jpg

eba00259967f00000009.jpg

again, in this case, on the far side of the train, lines were coming and going, i think this driver went to the bathroom or something..

vic20

eba00259967f00000019.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived