Backjumps, frontjumps and surfjumps!

Von schnabel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Are trains realy that easy to hit in europe cause im planin a trip over there which spot has the dopest train scene let me know those backjumps got me pumped to crush eurpoe"

No its the exact oposite..Trains are extremly hard to hit in europe, especially subways..backjumps are the last resort when nothing else works.

If you want easy unhit subway trains, stay in the states or go to russia or some other 3rd world place.

Europe is a big place, bigger than american in terms of people...

There are alot of diffrent contries, citys and systems..The diffrence between say norway and spain is as big as the diffrence between spain and the states.

Where im at nothing runs unless you paint it in traffic, I think it is the same in most of europe, on subs for sure, on commuter it might be diffrent but without the know how, chances of seeing anything youve done rolling are probably nill..

And you know there is nothing stopping you to do the same in the states, afterall you have some of the biggest transit systems on earth all of them are virtually untouched.

what part of europe are you from dogs you can hit trains in the states but they get cleand faster than you can hit in frisco we crush rooftoops and streets and white trucks those run hard and im not worryin bout no fines im cools of doin some time for a yard hit. Frisco is a real small town so if the pigs know who you are theyl find you some how from snithches from old police records they got a web site for the most wanted in frisco if you get caught they put your whole name and what you write on it so its wack

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by metroid

this guy is funny!

Well said..

As for not running, didn't KUK have a load of Muni's in service not too long ago??

i rock muni when i ride it but if you hit the yard they wont run my boy vers hit yards only one bus ran its hard to beat the buff by your self ive hit all the yards in frisco already but we dont realy have that many trains in the town i know the ny train scene is dead and im not realy feelin fraight trains even though they do run across the country you will probly never see a top to bottoms transit train in the states but i see a bunch of them in those euro mags and on eyegasm so i know someone is hittin the yards some where over there

Guest imported_b0b

V4eva this isn't just directed at you, but so many people seem so concerned with what other people are doing. I have seen so many times on this forum "no-one hits them" or "everyone does freights, no one does transit".

Why are these people so concerned with what everyone else does? Does no-one have a mind of their own?

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Does no-one have a mind of their own?

Now, crazeeb0b, you should know that it is compulsory to have exactly the same style, wear the same clothes, and think the same thoughts as everyone else. That is how you express your individuality.

Tut, tut!

right now im plotin on a yard hit with my crew but if no other crews are hittin the lines. If you do a fill in theyl buff it before it leaves the yard if you rock tags some of them will get out and run a one way trip cause they buff at the end of the line in frisco. Back in the days like 95 and earlyer the buses and trains would run for about a week now it may run for a couple hours. frisco use to be a transit town now its more rooftops freeway shots and streets. we got some dope writers from all over the country comin to frisco to crush and no one hit the yards. fools like reyes goal and adeck they dont even hit the yards and these fools crush fillins every where.

its not like these european trains will run for ages either. alot of them will only get like one run in traffic. but if you have the photo then your sweet. it really depends on the system and the country. you could sit in say stockholm central station for ages and not catch anything. same with anywhere in london or europe in general. its all about the photo.

its not like these european trains will run for ages either. alot of them will only get like one run in traffic. but if you have the photo then your sweet. it really depends on the system and the country. you could sit in say stockholm central station for ages and not catch anything. same with anywhere in london or europe in general. its all about the photo.

thats real those fools know where to hit the trains and it looks pretty fuckin chill i think von toyfag is just haten on american writers crushin there steel. Ill find trains that run in europe and ill crush them hard ill post the filcks of me runnin hard

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

Not entirely sure of the spelling, but heard of Cebo video from Spain is meant to be crazy with loads of backjumps. Something about hijacking a train and forcing the driver to watch as they do a whole train!

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Not entirely sure of the spelling, but heard of Cebo video from Spain is meant to be crazy with loads of backjumps. Something about hijacking a train and forcing the driver to watch as they do a whole train!

1 of my friends in madrid gave me that vid the 1st half is overland trains then the madness begins but no driver is forced to watch a whole train being painted unless there is another 1 out now...

They also go to the metro yard (clean) before they paint make loads of noise and shit then when security come running along they take out the bats and mash up security then when the guards go to hospital they go back in the yard and paint hassle free but also heard of nuff writers getting mashed up in yard by security so its a bit of a war

ITS CRAZY OVER THERE BUT THEY STILL GET OVER..... STILL AT LEAST NO CAMERAS INFA REDS ETC.....

Guest imported_b0b

damn! My (incorrect) source also said something about number 2 that is coming out having footage of them chasing security into their hut and kicking the door in. Sound slike what you were talking about battering securtiy.

There is a scene where a train pulls into a station and a writer who is inside the train pulls the cord then bout 10 or so people bum rush the train and start to bust whole cars but it all gets on top and they get chased off......

quality video I will check the title when i go home 2nite but i think ur right its called cebovideo stick figure on the cover...

No, crazeebob, your "incorrect" source is actually right; there merely seems to be some confusion here about what video is what.

Cebo 1 has been out for some time.

Cebo 2 (part one) is newly released. I've just watched the scene where the driver watches the wholecars being done.

The content of Cebo 2 (part two)? Who knows for sure? It's not out yet.

As for the other stuff mentioned by zeeism; (overland trains followed by the metro yard stuff) it sounds like something I haven't seen but it certainly isn't Cebo 1 or Cebo 2 (part one). However, the stalk men imagery he describes on the cover is Cebo 1.

There are quite a few Spanish vids on the market at the moment so some confusion is bound to occur.

Whatever....it all goes down well with a kebab and a beer when it's raining outside....

Originally posted by vandalz4eva

right now im plotin on a yard hit with my crew but if no other crews are hittin the lines. If you do a fill in theyl buff it before it leaves the yard if you rock tags some of them will get out and run a one way trip cause they buff at the end of the line in frisco. Back in the days like 95 and earlyer the buses and trains would run for about a week now it may run for a couple hours. frisco use to be a transit town now its more rooftops freeway shots and streets. we got some dope writers from all over the country comin to frisco to crush and no one hit the yards. fools like reyes goal and adeck they dont even hit the yards and these fools crush fillins every where.

hey vandalz4ever.

keep talking about how impossible it is to get muni to run, might make them think they are doing a good job of preventing graff.

Whatever....it all goes down well with a kebab and a beer when it's raining outside.... [/b]

4got to look for it last night...But it starts off with people standing on a fence leaning over doing t.t.b's i will email madrid and get me a copy of no#2 sent over.....

Originally posted by Pinup

This is a wonderful thread, it should be a sticky !!!!!

yeah definately. it would provide foriegners with a good introduction to european graf! :D

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by eelandmash

No, crazeebob, your "incorrect" source is actually right; there merely seems to be some confusion here about what video is what.

Glad to hear that. I reckon I'll be getting my own copy of this mental video soon, as I know someone who is getting a load in to sell. Yippie.

Archived