Backjumps, frontjumps and surfjumps!

Von schnabel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Von schnabel

[bwhen they do wholecars in traffic they are often more than 4 people..What are 1-3 connex personel gonna do to 3-6 guys? They cant do anything really, but to call backup.. Unless they are real fucking stupid.

Its a hit and run kinda deal, just like bankrobbery.. [/b]

Fairplay but you have to be a big bloke to stand up to irate train drivers , ticket conductors and station staff. I bet the fucking granny in the tea shop would have a go at stopping me at my local station.

"Fairplay but you have to be a big bloke to stand up to irate train drivers , ticket conductors and station staff. I bet the fucking granny in the tea shop would have a go at stopping me at my local station."

Just ignore them, and if they get physical get physical back. It gets media attention though wich ofcourse is bad..Last year it happened two times, one time they threw rocks at the falck vandalsquad, second time they more or less highjacked the train(the payback wt).

Ofcourse this is nuts..and only dedicated people do it.

I greatly admire those who do, it just plain nuts.

Suppose your right....this has inspired me to be less worried about mutant station workers.

Anyways heres a few LU Backjumps that everyone has seen and are nicked from www.graffiti.org/dj in the N-Igma section.

eba00302796f00000020.jpg

NOK

eba00302796f00000019.jpg

BUFFIE

=============

Just keepin the thread movin. Hopefully add some of my crews backjumps when I get my flics developed.

BACKJUMPS=REAL SHIT SON!

Originally posted by Von schnabel

Last year it happened two times, one time they threw rocks at the falck vandalsquad, second time they more or less highjacked the train(the payback wt).

Ofcourse this is nuts..and only dedicated people do it.

I greatly admire those who do, it just plain nuts.

can you give more details on that payback shit, cos i heard bits about it, but dont really get exctly what happened

Oh shit, can't wait to get my hands on area 08 #2!! Von schnabel, any idea how I can get a copy? Also, do you know if there was ever a commuter madness 3?

On the subject of backjump wholecars, there's a tasty 3 car wholecar section in the overdoze video, running shots and all!

l

Ask eyegasm at eyegasm@hotmail.com

At first it was suposed to be a underground release, since they didnt want the media/goverment to get a hold on it..But I think it will be propper release..Its being released soon for about 25 dollars.

And yes cm3 is under production, this time there will be commuters from all over sweden not just sthlm. Wich is great in my opinion since there are alot of interesting styles in the bush.

I agre overdose is pretty cool i especially dig the subway wholetrain with old king nug in it.

heres two area 08 2 trailes!

http://www.capitalsthlm.com/media/mov/trai...er_area08_2.wmv

http://www.capitalsthlm.com/media/mov/trai...r2_area08_2.wmv

Guest imported_Europe

I think the trashing in the first Area08 ruined the whole film.

How stupid was that?

Hope the second Area08 concentrates on graffiti.

An interesting example of how officials would cope with a wholecar being done on a train in service and at a station was given, I thought, in the Polish vid Men in Black 2. The driver and conductor are shown walking towards the crew who are in the midst of perpetrating the wholecar. Their body language suggests that they have authority and are in control; but when they reach the "scene of the crime" they are simply ignored. The writers carry on and there is a kind of "oh! They haven't run!? Er....well...have a nice day..." and they walk back to the front of the train in a baffled "what is the world coming to?" kind of way.

The scene in Consequences 3 on the London tube suggests that the driver has somewhat belatedly noticed that something is going on at the other end of the train (er, a wholecar actually) or has received a radio message from his control. He is filmed emerging from the cab but not exactly running. I mean the guy is gonna use his loaf; he's not going to wade in single handed.

Never underestimate the horror of the live cctv or radio communication though; you never know who's on their way or how quickly they might arrive. This kind of backjump action takes real guts.

Archived