Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JimmyHofa

dunkin' pignuts

have you seen that commercial where the police sequester the fire hydrant? who would have that a smart company like dunkin donuts would take all this time to realize their target market. fuckin cops

kinda like krylon and us..... huh

that would be wack though to see a krylon commercial with some one piecing...but also kinda cool...

i dont think they were aiming at cops for a target market, i think they were playin off the joke that cops eat alot of donuts, when in acual fact, many cops are in good shape, how many people do you know that run around with 30 pounds of shit strapped to there waste, and do it in dress shoes?

either way phuk them and their dress shoes i hope they croke with their black suits

------------------

i hate working

Originally posted by dosoner:

i dont think they were aiming at cops for a target market, i think they were playin off the joke that cops eat alot of donuts, when in acual fact, many cops are in good shape, how many people do you know that run around with 30 pounds of shit strapped to there waste, and do it in dress shoes?

that may be so but i'm still faster with 10 lbs strapped on me and running shoes - and thats all that matters

yeah they seem to think there tuff nowadays!

think back in the days horse days that is you could blast them and run away to another dirty town and become head sheriff

------------------

i hate working

KRYLON is totaly against graffiti, have you ever ben to there web sight? but they make all there money off writers well atleast the ones who dont rak.

Originally posted by destroy1:

KRYLON is totaly against graffiti, have you ever ben to there web sight? but they make all there money off writers well atleast the ones who dont rak.

I think that's bunch of bullshit...kinda like the Philip Morris commericals where they tell the audience that they don't want teens smoking and recommend that people stop smoking right away...And at the same time they're selling billions of dollars of cigarettes, and they know teens make up a fair bit of their market!!!

They don't give a fuck, as long as they're making money.

yeah its kinda like not selling drugz to pregnet women but you kno there friends buy and give it to them

------------------

i hate working

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this