Mr Rogers RIP

Juan Valdez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ikueism

mr rogers used to believe we were all one human family...and he used to be the nicest nigguh dam man its fucked up that we lost one more person in this fucking violent ass world.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some how, Some way, Mr Rogers made it entertaining for us to watch him put his shoes on. How many guys can do that in the world ?? dude had mad skills, and he did paint freights, remember the little train that went through his house, real basic bright colors. He had mad respect in the hood, mad friends, what a role model. That is sick that espo did a memorial truck. Confirming, espo knows the deal.

shocking but true

some elistment guys told me the other day that fred had the third highest amount of approved conformed kills in nam.and my uncle who has been it the military for a while said the same thing. no shit. just some food for thought.:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

~~~>alot of respect goes to mr. Rodgers! he taught me so much......

a great role model to set your life by. he could make anything seem fun no matter what it was. he always made me feel good about myself....

~~~~~~~~~~~> big ups to the R man! <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rip Mr. Rodgers...

-may he always be there in memory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived