girl trouble

JimmyHofa

so this girl asks me to the prom, and i go because i like her. it's not like we're really good friends so we weren't going together for just the hell of it. another time we went out for pizza and just talked and shit. then i ask her out again and we go to see a movie, and she invites all these other kids. this makes me think that she wants nothing to do with me. this other girl, who is an idiot told me that she thought the girl was scared away, even though i collectively called her twice. any way, im not sure if she actually likes me. anyone have advice, simliar encounters, etc?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you like her, just keep calling her and keeping in contact with her. Keep asking her to go places with you, and if she keeps bringing friends, and ignoring you, you could ask her if she would rather you guys not hangout together, and that would give you a good answer weather or not she likes you..... or if you keep talking to her, she may just tell you that she dosnt want to hangout with you anymore, and while that may hurt, at least you know, right?

i dont know what the hell im talking about, girls really dont dig me much, the only girl that ever pretended to like me, just used me to feel wanted, and screwed with my head alot, only to run to another guy as soon as he got back from utah

she's playing the skittish role, just hang out with her and her friends, she's trying to get a feel for how you act in various social situations... or she's blowing you off... you figure it out

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by cracked ass:

If you have a girl, then you don't have the worst form of girl trouble, so don't complain.

maybe i wasn't clear. i dont have a girl, this girl might not want anything to do with me. just to clarify

i dont know shit between me and my girl of over 2 yeasrs is really rocky right now, for the first time in our relationship im actually scared...im tellin you that this kind of girl trouble is 10x worse than lack of a girl...ive been on both ends and this def sucks more because theres so much to lose. the thought of her with another dude actually makes me want to die. no exageration

nah but really...listen to SMART AND DOSER..

they have a pretty good idea of whats going on...if your handsom and not some gay lookin pretty boy {a rebel}you would have a sporting chance...girls like guys that look somewhat fem but not too fem...i saw it on tv..all about the science of sex on the learning channel...they showed blowjobs and snatch lickin it was very interesting..

be kinda spyish when it comes down to shit like girls...you know they are...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

did anyone notice most sentences that contain word girl contain a negative comment.. and did anyone notice girls are the ones who are portrayed in movies at home crying over a guy and its usually not something serious at all....yet in real life its the guy crying cause the girl fucks with his head and does extremely cruel shit to him and uses him as a toy. eh eh eh come on you know what im talking about

yo the people that hang out with you and her when going out are they guy or girls? cause if they are girls then bring your friends and be friends! if they are guys then be hard and punk them so she will think you are tuff, but do it smooth or your an asshole. if they are kids act all fatherly like hold there pops or buy them a pop or cotton candy.

also make eye contact with her like you love her and you cant resist her if she looks at you and does the same eye contact shes in heat and needs love. if no eye contact you will need to leave her teritory because your not the dominite dog.. peace yo and good luck

------------------

i hate working

Originally posted by etro:

if they are kids act all fatherly like hold there pops or buy them a pop or cotton candy.

[/b]

aaahahahahahahahahaha

I hate work too....lots

Hey footsoldier...I know the feeling owwwww

Play back with the girl if she's playing...don't ever let her control you, or think she controls you. Man...people suck at life, it shouldn't be a game argh

i would chill out for a while and see what she does, let her talk to you and make some moves now so you can see how she feels, if she doesnt bother then its self explanatory i think, or she might think your not interested anymore, but that can be prevented by talking to her a little while yer ignoring her, i don tknow how to describe this, its sort of cat and mouse

word i think that too

hey act like you dont really dig her and she will think (read this with a high voice)fuuuk he dont like me! then she might try getting you to like her and boom batta you get the draws my freind

------------------

i hate working

thanks. im taking the lazy mans way out, not contacting her because id raher do other things. so far, she must be trying to play it cool or something. she hasn't spoken to me. what ever. it's kinda cool that i can ask for advice like this without the mbarasment of facing another human being. peaceism

Archived