Drinking With Canadians...

Hank Parker

You guys aren't half bad after all. I was hanging out w/some Canadians in their hotel room tonight. They were skaters and had come down to skate w/one of their friends that lives here. They hooked me up w/som MGD's and said "this is shit to the MGD's in Canada". They were real friendly people. They were complaining to me about how much bud costs down here and I was amazed on how cheap it is there. They live in Montreal or something. The one that's like an hour north of Buffalo. So anyways...Real cool guys. They were all talking like they were Italian cause they said there's mad Italians up there or something. All their talk makes me want to come up to America Junior. Go to full contact strip clubs...Drink mad beer...Smoke cheap, but dank pot. Crazy man. As you can see I'm fuckin rambling on about them and it's cause I'm trashed. But yeah, Canadians are real fucking cool I guess. Yeah.

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Hank Parker

You guys aren't half bad after all. I was hanging out w/some Canadians in their hotel room tonight. They were skaters and had come down to skate w/one of their friends that lives here. They hooked me up w/som MGD's and said "this is shit to the MGD's in Canada". They were real friendly people. They were complaining to me about how much bud costs down here and I was amazed on how cheap it is there. They live in Montreal or something. The one that's like an hour north of Buffalo. So anyways...Real cool guys. They were all talking like they were Italian cause they said there's mad Italians up there or something. All their talk makes me want to come up to America Junior. Go to full contact strip clubs...Drink mad beer...Smoke cheap, but dank pot. Crazy man. As you can see I'm fuckin rambling on about them and it's cause I'm trashed. But yeah, Canadians are real fucking cool I guess. Yeah.

:king:

Yeah, Canadians are fucking hilarious, huh?

Did they say anything about how Americans say "huh" and they say "eh"??? That's another good one...........they got stronger beer, better strippers, and our money is ten times as valuable as their funny money! Hahaha...........I'm just kidding about the ten times the value but anyways you Canuckians know the exchange I'm sure...............

Better CSSC's for stamps too!

An hour north of buffalo is Toronto, Montreal is like 5 hours north of Buffalo.

Did you think we were all assholes that are elitests?"your what? american! I will not talk to you! move on simpleton"

Come up dude we'll show yer ass a good time ask some of these mods we kill shit with fun and graffitio!

Yeah that's right...It was Toronto. Cause they were all "Yeah baby -3 in Toronto" when they put the weather channel on. Shit was funny. They totally forgot that the drinking age down here is 21 and we're strict about it cause they were walking around outside w/beers in hand. Shit I had a fun time lastnight.

Re: Re: Re: Drinking With Canadians...

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Someones bitter about their bad knee's...

Hahahaha.....you're damn fucking straight I am!

Haven't talked to you in a long time homes. Drop me an email or something, let me know what's up...oh yeah but I won't be able to read it until my internet gets fixed.

:cool:

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Spring break I'm coming to town.... YOU HEAR ME?!

SPRING BREAK!!

yeah so like a month, I'll show you my tattoo's or something....

hey I got an idea, lets smoke some pot?

Haha....dude, I'm moving in like 2 weeks. Didn't I tell you that?

Maybe I'll come back and visit for Spring Break just for you.

thats just how it is up here...

I am willing to drink beer with any of you 12 ozer's that come up to vancouver.....

we will got to the Frazer Arms and shoot the shit, that means you 19 year olds are all invited!!!

i just happened to drink with americans the other day down in seatlle...

quite a smash

Archived