Got pets?

stiches

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I too had a hedgehog. when I first purchased it I wanted a female because they are more mild-mannered, but the store only had a lonely male. strangely enough it was actually a pregnant female and I had 6 baby hedgehogs on my hands about a month later. that was crazy shit. the pet store kept telling me that the mother would eat them if I wasn't careful. fuckers. I had to feed them special milk by hand like every 4 hours.

I also have had a pet crow for the past 8 years. it is my best friend. her name is Cindy Cawford. or Crowford. whichever pun you enjoy more.

a 55 gallon tank with some psychotic catfish that always try to free themselves. two felines.

chinchillas are superfly! I wish I could take dust baths.

Originally posted by stiches:

Just wondering if you guys have pets. I have a wolf and a leapord gecko. I just got a 20 gallon tank and I don't know what to do with it. So yeah you guys have pets??

i take your mom out for walks once a day.

Guest Remy Martin

im stoked on my kitty cat...

allthough, she doesnt drink malt liqour with me..

booger rock the land tortise,

and fred the water tortise

i have 2 palmerains: hercy and zena. hercy is fuckin retarde and zena is a bitch. i like giving them peanut butter and spicy ass buffalo wings. hercy eats the green chili sauce from taco bell too. its funny shit.

Guest PaintFumes

I have two dogs and four cats. The Cats Always fights so I place bets with the nieghbor hood kids on who would win. I would say, it has made me quite rich, Always more money to spend on caps.....

------------------

Think runnin from da cops is bad...try runnin from a pack of rabid dogs....GEES

Archived