American Psycho

$ FAT_ALBERT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"I start by skinning Torri a little, making incisions with a steak knife and ripping bits of flesh from her legs and stomach while she screams in vain, begging for mercy in a high thin voice. Finally I pour acid onto her belly and genitals, but none of this comes close to killing her, so I resort to stabbing her in the throat and eventually the blade of the knife breaks off in what's left of her neck, stuck on bone, and I stop. While Tiffany watches, finally I saw the entire head off--torrents of blood splash against the walls, even the ceiling-- and holding the head up, like a prize, I take my cock, purple with stiffness, and lowering Torri's head to my lap I push it into her bloodied mouth and start fucking it, until I come, exploding into it."

"The axe hits him in midsentence, straight in the face, its thick blade chopping sideways into his open mouth, shutting him up. Paul's eyes look up at me, then involuntarily roll back into his head...There's no blood at first, no sound either...Blood starts to slowly pour out of the sides of his mouth shortly after the first chop, and when I pull the axe out--almost yanking Owen out of the chair by his head--and strike him again in the face, splitting it open, his arms flailing at nothing, blood sprays out in twin brownish geysers, staining my raincoat. This is accompanied by a horrible momentary hissing noise actually coming from the wounds in Paul's skull, places where the bone and flesh no longer connect..his mouth is a twisted jumble of teeth and meat and jawbone, his tongue hangs out of an open gash on the side of his cheek, connected only by what looks like a thick purple string. I scream at him only once: "Fucking stupid bastard. Fucking bastard." It takes Paul five minutes to finally die. Another thirty to stop bleeding."

oh man that book is awsome....read glamerama same author only way better story and more fucked up also read The Wasp Factory, Another day in Paridise, Intensidy, Surviver(not the tv show), Choke, um cant think of more right now e-mail me if you want more I know a lot of good books

Archived