Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest clockwork202

What are you smoking??

Guest clockwork202

Whats your prefered brand of cigarettes, the only reason i ask is because im looking to switch brands cause ive been smoking mentohol cigarettes for a while mostly newports now and its starting to get to me, im coughing all this nasty shit up a lot more than i usually do...if you guys have any suggestions then let me hear them and please dont be a dick and tell me to stop and all that shit thanks..

Guest sneak

menthol? you pussy....lol

marlboro lights

benson and hedges (its the goldness of the pack)

drum rolling baccy

Marlboro Reds... aka Chokers, so I don't think they'd help with your coughing problem. They'd probably just strangle you more.

Guest J3NF3R

i dont really smoke but i think black and milds are yummy , newports taste good too but ive heard too many stories of people coughing up blood. ick.

Guest clockwork202

yeah i tried turkish camels they are alright but i didnt really like them, i tried marlboro reds to those are good to..

originally posted by: sneak

menthol? you pussy....lol

i saw that one coming from a mile away lol

yeah i think im goign to give those benson and hedges a try just cause you said they come in a golden pack, it will make me look richer than i really am even though i dress like a bum lol...thanks for the suggestions

Guest sneak

bensons are a nice smoke aswell...not to harsh, but not pussy either.

Guest imported_Europe

How about trying something out yourself?

Or use the search function for all the other threads about this subject?

Guest clockwork202

yeah those benson's sound like a safe bet, i would try something out myself but i dont want to risk loosing 5 bucks and being stuck with shitty cigarettes, and as for searching about this subject, thats a good idea never crossed my mind, i guess im a little on the slow side...

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by clockwork202

I dont want to risk loosing 5 bucks and being stuck with shitty cigarettes

You probaly spent more than five bucks in time, phonebill, computerhardware etc. going on here...

On a lighther note (this is a smoking thread), bum some different ones of other people and make some test-tastings...

Guest clockwork202

yeah i heard the same thing about newports i little while i go i thought it was happening to me cause i saw some red in my mukus, yeah weed is much better and it doesnt make your lungs bleed, although it probably has more tar but whatever

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this