Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spacemanspif

walking with ghosts...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cheesecurd

you've got the juice now.

mad respect for the born writers

and nice canadiens

god damn....great chalkings man!!!

--you got good taste... I can tell what coast yer on..just north or south????

that RIP JAM MASTER JAY is fading way before its time. hmmmmm,thy downfalls of the vcygvsrfamilia...those dirty muthafuckas!!! ;)

Originally posted by rollinaround

god damn....great chalkings man!!!

--you got good taste... I can tell what coast yer on..just north or south????

that RIP JAM MASTER JAY is fading way before its time. hmmmmm,thy downfalls of the vcygvsrfamilia...those dirty muthafuckas!!! ;)

north my friend...

the wierd thing is.... i like hobo streak tags, but i cant stand the way new jacks do them. i bet the hobos are sitting there like "oh god those suck, they dont have any idea how to do a good streak"

i think the key is, the new kids are doing over-stylized tags, while the hobos us regular hand writing rather than wanna be tags. and thier characters are always really basic and simple made of a few lines maximum.

people, why not try to do the streaks the way they are supposed to be done, if you are so into preserving the art of it.

16v.

the thing is man, whats art without someone trying something new... im into preserving hobo tags by going outta my way to find and flick everyone and fix ones that have been gone over or dissed... i dont think anything done by newschool kids can be called hobo streaks since most of em are not hobos they are kids who write graffiti on trains and see those streaks and are influenced by them... there are a million critics out there and your granted to your oppinion but its oppinions like that which weigh down the improvement of things... oldschool streaks were there first but its the newschool that keeps the tradition alive...

hey....you should make a zine!!!!! I'm dying to see something else out here,other than the new clout, my toilet reading has been sad......c'mon spaceman..

FADED-GLORY MAGAZINE #9- OUT THIS WEEK!!!!!! DON'T FUCKIN SLEEP..

INTERVIEWS WITH...BIG ED, ROSEVILLE BUZ, KING157....FULL SIZE, COLOR COVER....THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD :eek: