12oz turntablist

phoniks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

learning to be..its pretty fun. i pay for classes. its kinda exspensive.$300 a session..is that really the going rate to learn? i can beat juggle

i am getting back into dj'ing. i started spinning about 8 years ago, playing hip-hop, detrioit techno/electro (now that new wave clash shit), and some dnb. used to play out a little bit in detroit at raves, hahaha, laugh it up. parties were small and dope back then!! moved, got more into graf, and let my shit sit for a few years. now i'm catching the bug again, mostly hip-hop, party-rock, downtempo/funky beat, elektronica type shit. too many music classifications thes days, i don't know what the fuck i play, what i like i guess. trying to get better w/ the tricks, but butter w/ the mix, haha, well maybe butter thats been in the freezer. heres my set up, vestax-pc-03 mixer(something like that)

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400244163_002P.jpg'>

Originally posted by willy.wonka

learning to be..its pretty fun. i pay for classes. its kinda exspensive.$300 a session..is that really the going rate to learn? i can beat juggle

fuck paying willy! its best to learn for yourself..not that hard

Guest willy.wonka

yeah, i was only kidding.i usually spin at my friends house, but his kid came into town and im giving them thier moments of life.i like going over there, cause its all about music.makin beats and spinning.

makeing music..yea willy thats what its about..beat juggleing is a bitch. has any one played with the craze records? i wore the micro grooves off those records and cant find a record store that has them. craze sets those records up for juggling that realy sounds ear pleasing rather than jumbled shit that alot of djs do to sound "original"

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i am getting back into dj'ing. i started spinning about 8 years ago, playing hip-hop, detrioit techno/electro (now that new wave clash shit), and some dnb. used to play out a little bit in detroit at raves, hahaha, laugh it up. parties were small and dope back then!! moved, got more into graf, and let my shit sit for a few years. now i'm catching the bug again, mostly hip-hop, party-rock, downtempo/funky beat, elektronica type shit. too many music classifications thes days, i don't know what the fuck i play, what i like i guess. trying to get better w/ the tricks, but butter w/ the mix, haha, well maybe butter thats been in the freezer. heres my set up, vestax-pc-03 mixer(something like that)

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400244163_002P.jpg'>

i cant stand that electro-clash shit. i spin dnb(more liquid funk,atmospheric), deep house, some undie hip hop, hip hop circa 91-93, downtempo

Archived