Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

We need a break...

Originally posted by DETO

So last night my girlfriend calls me and tells me..." i have something to tell you, and i don't think you are gonna like it..." so she proceeds to tell me she thinks we need a break. I mean weve been together for over 2 years now, what the Fuck... and shes crying and sobbing and telling me she loves me, but needs a break! What are the rules of a "break" are we over, or just apart, together.....WHAT!!!!:confused: i dont know how to feel i mean I Love her, but......i dunno

i think she want some different cack

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ima ask her to marry me....;)

nah just kidding...

wow! I once thought about getting married...then we broke up.

I know who i am going to marry. She works at a resturant by the mall, we go back about 8 or 9 years, maybe more. Anyway, I am going to marry her.

we tried a break once.....it didnt last cuz we couldnt keep our hands off of eachother.

breaks are pointless. i mean, sure you love eachother and sure you still wanna be with eachother but there's that whole label deal. sure you're on a break, but there are so many rules to it that you might as well just break up. and maybe when you break up, you'll have the time to breath. a break just makes things all fuggin difficult. so many things to think about.

breaks

translation:

i don't want to date you asnymore, but i don't want you to date anyone else

hey DLush, you guys should try the break thing again and should give me a call.........;)

Hi, since my thread is boring, and this one is action-packed, i would like to request everyone to type in the words

GO PATO!!

GO PATO!!

.. two times please..

.. and DETO, dont listen to these dumbasses, theyre all like me, daily masterbators that cant recall the face of the last girl theye been with. well, at least most of them. The truth is she found 12ozprophet.com on your internet history, she checked it out, she registered, she got hooked, and now shes just feeling worthless, because thats what 12oz does to people.

DETO, Im your girlfriend Cindy, and, well, shit, yknow.. its like, man, just, like, like, i just... IM IN LOVE WITH PATO_BANTON!!!!

GO PATO!!

GO PATO!!

^^^ YEAH FOR REAL MAN^^^^^

IM GONNA START TYPING IN CAPS LOCK, CAUSE IM FEELING LIKE A WANKSTA TONIGHT. EVER HEARD THAT SONG? THEY SAY YOUR A WANKSTA, BUT YOU NEVER COP NOTHIN, THEY SAY YOUR A GANGSTA, BUIT YOU NEED TO STOP FRONTIN, DAAAAAMMM HOMIE, IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU WAS THE MAAAAAAN HOMIE, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU.. ETC...

I WROTE THAT SONG.

EMINEM IS A WHITE RAPPER, WHATS UP, ITS LIKE VANILLA MOTHERFUCKIN ICE ALL OVER AGAIN RIGHT??? SHIIIIIT, UGH! WANKSTA!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

she's probably found someone new that she likes.

this is always true. always. she found someone new and exciting and needs to keep you on the back-burner in case things dont work out.

always.

Well at least incase this dontt work, i got a new chick already on my NUTS!!!:D

Originally posted by DETO

hey DLush, you guys should try the break thing again and should give me a call.........;)

a break is in the works right now. i feel randy today.

just kidding, ;)