We need a break...

DETO

So last night my girlfriend calls me and tells me..." i have something to tell you, and i don't think you are gonna like it..." so she proceeds to tell me she thinks we need a break. I mean weve been together for over 2 years now, what the Fuck... and shes crying and sobbing and telling me she loves me, but needs a break! What are the rules of a "break" are we over, or just apart, together.....WHAT!!!!:confused: i dont know how to feel i mean I Love her, but......i dunno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO

....WHAT!!!!:confused: i dont know how to feel i mean I Love her, but......i dunno

sucks, girls are odd to understand, ill never figure them out, ive never been there, but i would figure she didnt blow you off completely, but shit man just wait to see what she does. thats what i would do.

and that ross pic had me rolling.

So last night my girlfriend calls me and tells me..." i have something to tell you, and i don't think you are gonna like it..." so she proceeds to tell me she thinks we need a break. I mean weve been together for over 2 years now, what the Fuck... and shes crying and sobbing and telling me she loves me, but needs a break! What are the rules of a "break" are we over, or just apart, together.....WHAT!!!!:confused: i dont know how to feel i mean I Love her, but......i dunno

Did you ask her why she feels she's in need of this break?

You need to both decide if you're still together, broken up, or just dating now. That would help with the decision of if you guys are seeing other people or not. If she says she doesn't know, then there you have the answer. I've done the same thing in the past and usually because I wanted to explore my options and/or because I felt pressured and crowded.

...yeah girls are weird. But she may think that things have gotten boring. You know, the whole routine with you guys whatever it may be. She's giving you a sign that she needs you to be more spontanious and new and open and shit, like when you first hooked up. You probably have gotten use to her and her ways and thats good to a guy, but with a chick they feel like it's not enough. The whole be protected and inspired by their mate thing comes into play. Bro, good luck. Do some crazy shit to let her know you want her. Don't tell her, SHOW her.

she either wants to hump someone else, or she wants you to pay more attention to her like you used to when you first got together. i feel like breaking up with my girl right now, just because shit is so boring and humping someone else would be a lot more fun. its nothing she did, its just that all we do is sit around until one of us goes out without the other.

breaks suck, then if you get back together you both are all worried about what the other did on this so called "break" i always hear, i never cheated. we were on a "break". fuck that funny i was just talking about doing this with my girlfriend this morning. im just gonna split up with her entirely. fuck i hate that, im so in love with this girl. we start fighting and she starts in on the whole, "im so unsure about us." i treat her better than she treats me and she bitches that i dont treat her well enough. arggh. simmer down there tiger.

im going to go with the majority on this one 1- either shes found a new dude 2-she jsut needs to chill out and worry about herself more....3-or shes just lying and is a two faced whore that doesnt have the balls enough to tell you how it really is..4- i dunno i hate girls with problems type shit....whatever,i think she probably found someone else...just get over it ,go find a new chick and make sure your old girl sees you two together then she'll be like damn why didnt i stick with dude...peace

Originally posted by Organ Donor

she either wants to hump someone else, or she wants you to pay more attention to her like you used to when you first got together. i feel like breaking up with my girl right now, just because shit is so boring and humping someone else would be a lot more fun. its nothing she did, its just that all we do is sit around until one of us goes out without the other.

arent you going out with kettiecat?

Originally posted by beans

...yeah girls are weird. But she may think that things have gotten boring. You know, the whole routine with you guys whatever it may be. She's giving you a sign that she needs you to be more spontanious and new and open and shit, like when you first hooked up. You probably have gotten use to her and her ways and thats good to a guy, but with a chick they feel like it's not enough. The whole be protected and inspired by their mate thing comes into play. Bro, good luck. Do some crazy shit to let her know you want her. Don't tell her, SHOW her.

Holy shit, you just said everything I want and wanted from a bf!

i think she want some different cack

Archived