prized material possession

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

(((believe)))

-my japanese impotered leather monkey,

-my wooden bust of Anubus, it has eyes that glow

when the sun hits his neck!

-my Apple Computer

-my ride, Ive had many hoopties, but I

worked hard to get what I got now.

Originally posted by mr_president

johnny drives like a camaro or corvette i think... i think he has said it before under his other screename...

trying to make up for something there buddy...

i to think its gay not to say what you drive, we're not interested in your licence plate number... come on man..

tease i don't really care for you. i'm supposed to moderate this place with even temperment so i don't give you much shit but i'd appreciate if you just kept to yourself about me.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

actually, at the moment i drive a heated 57 ford pick up and a restored to stock 51 chevy pick up...

but i know that no one's gonna be able to play detective and figure out who i am and bust me for doing that mean graffiti stuff just based on knowing what i drive...

what i said was fucked up and it came out much harsher than it should of but it's my perogative to filter any and all details about my person when broadcasting shit over the internet. i paint all illegal graffiti and will continue to, so the less shit about me in print, the harder it is to find me. any fool can come on here and do a search and pull up every single post i've ever made. look at bobbo1 for instance, she's been involved in getting someone fucked legally for shit that was picked up on this website. that's not gonna be me...

all though you basically started this thread to brag about how you have a house, i'll indulge you.

i pretty much agree w/ willy.. none of it really means much to me.

i could say my sample collection, since i worked hard to get it, but even that isn't really material, and in the end, it doesn't mean much.

-the shoeboxes of pictures i have of stupid things and non-stupid things.

-my drawlings/paintings.

-this shirt that somebody gave me but its too small but yeah.

-my watch.

-my "old schoolish" clothes. that look like shit but eh.

-my little penguin stuffed animal collection. yeah im retarded i know.

*(&*(%&*(&%(klfjds;lkasf;dlk.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by Seldoon@Mar 10 2003, 07:20 PM

1. my 73 chevy.

2. my records/equipment (more so records though)

3. my godbaby.

edit: baby comes first.

UPDATE-O:

1. Was painted, guts redone, put some rims on it and sold. Made good money off that car.

2. Still got all my records, more now, and have sold and bought lot of equipment in that time.

3. She is getting big and bratty.

Originally posted by Organ Donor@Feb 26 2003, 03:14 PM

everything i own i think i could live without or replace. i have certain t-shirts i really like, but my favorite has gotten lost without causing too much pain. i'll fall in love with a new marker or a can of paint more than anything else material i have, but those always get replaced too. maybe its the ease with which i have always acquired things that makes me not particularly care for all that i have.

this is an old thread. rip.

Archived