What country makes the best alcoholic drinks?

ILLMATIC

I happen to think its Mexico i mean Tequila,Corona,Tecate,Tequiza,El Presidente, and the list goes on and on. no other country can fuck with that shit not even the Irish a Mexican can drink Them under the table anyday. Tell me what you think.

------------------

Living in a world where everyone is DUMB DEAF & BLIND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my uncle in hawaii makes a mean beer...suck that up and eat some poki...aaaaahhhh...makin my mouth water..poki is raw fish..not sushi..poki

some of it is taco"octopus"..and the rest is fish..my favorite is ahi poki...some hot pepper ahi is good too..mmmmmmmmmm make ya mouth water...give the girls clams to eat and watch them get all hornay!!!

Guest imported_Tesseract

Russia has some knockout stuff,and pretty clean to.

Mexico drinks are cool but very tricky

Antything that contains sugar on the recipee is very tricky.

Everycountry has its traditional dope drink,ever tried ouzo?

The most fucked up thing i've heard about is a drink they had forbidden in england with a very unusual color,like blue or red,that contains tiny pieces of gold that scracth your throat from the inside so the poison can have instant access.

It sound very sick,it also sounds very fictional

anyone else heard about it?

Originally posted by garcia_vega:

hey willy_wonka, you spell poke with a "e" and you spell tako with a "k" ah well, hawaiian was never meant to be a written language anyways.

i blame grafitti... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

bra what? you hawaiian?pok'e ahhh yes...it is isnt it.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> taco....i have been gone too long..need that fish and beer right away..

good lookin out....

sake..!!!! yes!!! you're the poop garcia vega!

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

[This message has been edited by willy_wonka (edited 07-05-2001).]

Guest Remy Martin

shit, you cant fuck with the bay, home to both gordon beirsch blond bock, which rings in at 7.5percent alch. and sky vodka..

plus we got anchorsteam and more and a grip of local brewerys, a saki factory....

im sure the rest is brewed somewhere else around here....

yea willy, i'm hapa haole but i haven't been out there in like 3 years. you've got me craving all that food now though. poke, plate lunches, poi, lau lau, manapua, a whole bunch of shit you sure can't find here in massachusetts. and some good sake to. not the shit i got here at debbie wong's nasty ass chinese food where they didn't even bring it to me hot. oh well.. i guess leaving hawaii it makes us appreciate it more when we go there.

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

i forgot mojitos are damn tasty.

hell yeah...

oh yeah and they dont sell ABSYNITH (legally s least) in europa anyways. its fake

[This message has been edited by AeRoS0ul (edited 07-05-2001).]

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

any of the eatern european countrys producing ABSYNITH........wowsers

the truth is that only the Czech Rebublic still makes it right. There's 'moonshiners' in the woods, but Czech is the only real big production set-up left.

lol my cuz just came from Poland and got me some beer...mmmmm sweet like honey and kicks ya in the head like tequila ,, 7.8%... you'll never know when...but i gotta give props to beer called FAXE which is made i think in Germany...comes in a huge can and is just bloody marvelessssss...

mmmmmm i miss that shit...

bavaria is where its at....

Guest Firetruck

I'm gonna have to say country music, beer tastes better with a tear

------------------

then the doctor told me that BOTH my eyes were lazy, and it was the best summer ever...

Archived