beefers dont come in here

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MOM IS RIGHT

I THOUGHT I CAME OFF AS A NEEDY FREAK ON THIS BOARD, BUT THIS BOY TAKES IT TO A NEW LEVEL .... I WONDER IF HE WILL UPSET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO HAVE THAT PASS AROUND BOOK NEVER MAKE IT TO HIM ???

you had the bring the book issue up?! now even if ppl didnt think about it you just gave them an idea

MOM i respecet you for helping me but the book shit thats dirty the book is the only way i can actually see graffiti not on my pc screen and now you blow it i wouldnt want it to be send over to ppl cuz now thewd fuckin kill it thanx alot man

Guest TresOne

^^^ Agreed. VIRS, the best thing for you to do (which has been said numerous times before) is to just DROP the internet graffiti completely, and start fresh. It's tempting to just hop on the computer and look at other people's shit for 'ideas', but that's still biting. I'm not saying that everyone came up in this game without jocking shit, but i'm sure most people made a conscious effort to STOP it.

That's part of the problem. You're not even trying to stop biting stuff. If you take an idea from someone's work, and put it in your own, then make sure you modify it, or change it a bit. Don't just jock a letter (or 3) and just straight up copy it, everyone sees right through that.

Get off the computer, honestly. You're looking for acceptance in all the wrong areas. You won't get shit for respect posting junk on here. All the heads got their respect and fame through years of working their asses off under the hateful eyes of everyone else.

PUT IN YOUR DUES, stop trying to take the easy road through graffiti - it WON'T pay off.

If you want to be in this game as much as you say you do, then PROVE it. No one ever said it was gonna be easy.. you just assumed that.

Guest enozehtretne

NO BEERERS= NO WRITERS DUMBASS. if you need help on an outline and a fill in then you need to get this bullshit off the website. next time i post a pic im gunna start a thread called "FEEDBACK" or some shit along that line and that way everybody who wants some feedback can stop making a thread every time they draw a weak piece (virus mr virs vs whatever you are today) and for people who arent obnoxious toys.... if i dont get around to it soon then someone else make it.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by enozehtretne

NO BEERERS= NO WRITERS DUMBASS. if you need help on an outline and a fill in then you need to get this bullshit off the website. next time i post a pic im gunna start a thread called "FEEDBACK" or some shit along that line and that way everybody who wants some feedback can stop making a thread every time they draw a weak piece (virus mr virs vs whatever you are today) and for people who arent obnoxious toys.... if i dont get around to it soon then someone else make it.

so....you aren't an obnoxious toy?

ViRs, U NEED 2 STOP SPENDING TIME ON Forum Pubes & START UTILIZING IT ON PAPER, 4 NOW

LIKE ME!!! Sitting here with my pants down throwing a piece in your PASSAROUND... hope I don't get any stains on my KEYBOARD!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Archived