Just a Quick Question to Photoshop/Illustrator heads

Sk8trBOI!

ive seen some really impressive shit on this board done with photoshop and illustrator and while i have both (thank you kazaa) ive only been fucking around with photoshop and shit. everything i can do on it i have learned just by fucking around but ive come to the point that i just need some fucking help. so ... any website that has Illustrator tutorials would be greatly appreceated(sp?). i have found tons on photoshop. i guess i could post a sketch up and shit but im lazy and all i really want is some knowledge, not criticism, yet.

late

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to skate and be looked down upon, now we got pop motherfuckers representing counter culture like an i <3 ny t shirt. What the fuck, fuck avril and her Im a punk cause I wear a tie shit, shes a fuckin tool and fuck that song and fuck her fans who dont know shit bout the real punks, fuckin pistols and shit, FUCK ALL THEM!

you fucking dumbshits. wow you guys are fucking retarded. what happened to 12oz. its just been getting stupider and stupider eversince 2000. fucking dumbshits. I AM BEING FUCKING SARCASTIC WITH MY NAME "HOMIES". GET SOME FUCKING EDUCATION. what the fuck? what are all you , 14?

Archived