Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.e

im back, but only for some sad shit

well, i went to the doctor yesterday, and was diagnosed with melanoma. he says the spots are too big to remove without needing a serious skin graft, and we dont have the money for that. if im lucky i have all of 10 years to live.

you have no idea how i feel right now. not even close.

Well, i dunno what to say either, im sorry about that, how much will it cost to cure you? Mayby you could start some fund raiser or something.

Guest dukeofyork

dam, that sucks man...

youre right, i dont know how you feel, but still thats really too bad..

how much would it cost?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

for real dood-

sorry to hear that shit, BUT i truely believe in my heart that the right attitude can get you farther then a doctor or medicine. i know people living with HIV for 15+ years and take no meds. alot is in the right attitude. plus, 10 years is alot of time for doctors to work on a cure.

spend some time on the net investigating it.

you are right, we have no idea...

i wonder what we can do.

any ideas?

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

i'm realy sorry to hear that. all your bruthas and sistas at 12 oz should doante a money to save a home-boy's life. i would.

we cant afford it yet.... maybe we can get it up in the next year or two, but its still gonna put a damper on the restof my life. im just gonna live each day until i get this shit worked out like its my last. thanks to you people who are willing to help a brother in need. and you wanna know the kicker? ive painted without a shirt on damn near every week for the past few years in the texas sun. graff is killing me. isnt that some shit?

how much would the operation cost?...try to get benefit shows booked and try to raise money. there is nothing shameful in raising money to save your life.

sad to hear i wish ya all the luck..and im sure 12oz feels the same bump for wellness nahm sayin

Hey man, I'm sure my band would do a benifit show and send all the cash to you so you can afford your operation(Zack Morris' idea of benifit shows). Whatever little can help. I'm sure my band would be more than willing to put up a few Saturday nights of playing shows to help a brother with melannoma out.

Brain Damage

yo man im real sorry to hear about that dood

what is melanoma what does it do to a person and how does someone get it....my condolences again...dvsONE

dude, I'm not gonna say I'm not sorry, but I am saying, WTF? Ten years, that's a long time, you can beat it, EASY, they gave my uncle 10 months and he went for 22, my grandma was in treatment for 5 years... both of these folks were easily twice your age when they got diagnosed, you have youth and vigor on your side, don't fuck it up with a shitty attitude... OH, and my boy that woke up one day with bruises all over, went to the hospital and found out he had Lukemia and was on the check out list for next week... now it's 7 years later and his 'baby' is 5 and so on... this is merely a speedbump, though I'm sure it looks like a mountian, keep your head up

------------------

2 Can Sam

Yo what the fuck?

This kid just found out he has ten years to live and y'all are gettin on him about having a shitty attitude? Jesus.

Im just wondering, about how often do you get sunburned? Do you spend alot of time in the sun?

Originally posted by mapo wc:

Yo what the fuck?

This kid just found out he has ten years to live and y'all are gettin on him about having a shitty attitude? Jesus.

yeah I got on to him, no time to sit down, there's work to be done and a race to be won, no sense crying over spilled milk... and what did you say to encourage him, or do you just keep the hyenas at bay until he's dead?

------------------

2 Can Sam

bump, i know you can beat this. just think positive.. it really works, my aunt beat brain cancer , they gave her 3 months to live, and shes still kickin. . try to get some benifit shows happening, im also sure that alot of people here would help out. stay positive.

im out in the sun everyday doing something. standing still in one area under the direct sun for like 3 hours twice a week doesnt reallyhelp either. im not having a shitty attitude about this, im trying to maintain my normal happy self ( http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//rolleyes.gif'> ), and i know that i can beat this, but the thought still remains, you know? just living day by day man.

brain, thanks a whole bunch man, but im sure in a couple years we'll have the money, its all just a matter of time.

yo mr e...damn man, that sucks, i leave 12oz for a while and come back...no tease...where is con2...and mr e has melanoma, man fuck that, im gonna go sketch...keep your head up, and listen to smart, he always seems to know what he is talking about....rente, email me. i wanna do battle again sometime

Guest diggity

i too am really sad to hear about this. i wondered where you have been and asked someone today, whatever happend to mr.e and they told me to check channel zero. i hope things go well for you man.

------------------

•KA•SPC•

MY PRAYERS FOR YOU MR.E

i used to pray for death all the time...

then one day i got real sick...i knew i was dying..everybody else had the stomach flu

i was dying...

it was a gut instinct..but i found out that i had salmonella poisoning..i had it so bad that it was one of those things where the doctor said.."if you hadnt come here earlier you could have died.."

i was crawling off of the toilette just to pass out with my feet still inside the bathroom....

i still want to leave...im tired of this world and want to pass to the next...

be happy MR.E....you've just been givin your death sentence...

i died once before...(way before i got sick)

but i came back..i came back a different person...plus i get strange visions and battles...its a very wierd long story that i wish not to share with most of these people on 12oz. .but i hope you can overstand what im talkin about...peace and GOD BLESS..

OTHER THAN THAT...YOU COULD ALWAYS PAY IT OFF IN PAYMENTS.....

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

MY

then one day i got real sick...i knew i was dying..everybody else had the stomach flu

i was dying...

it was a gut instinct..but i found out that i had salmonella poisoning..i had it so bad that it was one of those things where the doctor said.."if you hadnt come here earlier you could have died.."

what are symptoms of salmonila??? cause my stomach has been all fukt up for a few weeks and i think there is something seriously wrong but hate going to the doctors .... and mr e i dont know you but good luck i hope you come out on top

Rember in the movie uncle buck when he calls the principal Melenoma head?????

haahahhaha

10 years fuck it do what you want to do......keep your puggie face up seeelllll out