Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BluntedMonky

Sippin On Some Hennesey

since i cant talk about smoking blunts lets talk about how we get fucked up!

http://www.hennesseystavern.com/HennHARPLogo.gif'>

are your ready to get fucked up?(hell yea) are you ready to get fucked up?(hell yea) i cant hear you?(HELL YEA)

i got this hennesey/ rollin up on all my 12 oz enemies/ its 7 oclock im thinkin "yea its the right time for the mods heart to stop"/ when i hear the pop i know i hit the right spot/ im a fucking beast the disease rolling from the middle east/ im only 16teen fuck speed fuck weed if i cant talk about it when in need/ fuck 12oz fags fucking with me under the influence will leave you in left over body bags/ fucking wannabe writers ill take you out with one shot like the dc snipers/ dont test unless you want to take on to the chest/ im stepping up redy to die always one step away so you cant see my tear cry/ i have so many games i could be fucking you mom here i come dropping verses like bombs/ say goodbye to maryjane hennesey is the new name thats easing my pain/ ill page one of my soldiers to blouge your brain/ im insane when i hijack a plane and blow it up in mid air i rain!

s-s-s-sipping on some hennessey (sipping on some motherfucking hennessey)

s-s-s-sipping on some hennessey (sipping on some motherfucking hennessey)

s-s-s-sipping on some hennessey ( sipping on some motherfucking hennessey)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

a*hem

Sippin' on some siz-erp, sip, sippin' on some, sip Sippin' on some siz-erp, sip, sippin' on some, sip Sippin' on some siz-erp

oh three6mafia, your so silly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this