hair styles

Guest SPLINTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okie dokie. hair. i guess its better to see it all than to hear about it...

my hair.

on there we have the red and black anarcho-syndicalist mohawk. the black with leopard spots mohawk. the ever famous dread-hawk. and of course the scruffy black hardcore kid hair (which is the most recent... had to cut off my mohawk to save the world in quebec city.)

great hair tips b_as_in_bot... except the eggwhites thing isnt vegan and doesnt hold up if it gets slightly moist. jello is only vegan when its jello brand and then the color runs over everything. pomade sucks. i use pump it up hair spray to put it up and then elmers (which is vegan) for reinforcements. but thats all in my past now ::sniffle::

welp. there it is. if youre interested you can check out the rest of my page(s) here although theres not much of interest there. i just decided to do a little web design when i was stuck in nashville for a week or so a couple of months ago. peace out.

-radix

oh hey did anyone happen to see the article in the city paper (philly) about garlic house in may? heh. im agent-x the ninja master/electronic vigilante. sweet.

Just medium length auburn hair...now I wear it in two braids..so the shit isnt always in my face..I usually have some kind of wrap,bandana or scarf too...In a band wrapped around and behind my ears..

I used to be out of control though.I mean my hair was about 3 inches..I had the ultimate bed head thing going on..It was great but got old..

I am also in the process of DREADS.AND IT IS ABOUT THE PATIENCE...

I wash my hair.i want to get it cornrolled...

but i got what the ghetto chicks call"tenda head"....

I got wild curly dark brown/close to black hair.the bush ladies love.

I got my job because of my hair...

im going to go for them liberty spike too..

oh and any girl who's got dreads that just boofs out while wrapped at the bottom..

oh yes..i love it...

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-12-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SPLINTER

im letting my hair grow now. im a new age heterosexual hippie. and im a lazy slacker who doesnt have time for a cut

IM RIGHT HERE WEBS. hit the email

i just dropped from graff cuz it became POP here and all the dumbasses blew the covers and heated the whole damn city (cities) out so i dropped. i stuck to art tho. hit the email we can kick its on this forum and do funny shit like back in the true120zday

Guest SPLINTER

its only gross in the beginning when they arent mature. once the locks lock then they can be washed and all as long as no conditiones is use, cleanliness and dreads can be one and the same.

well it depends...

you can wash your dreads, as long as you use an unscented product

the only thing dirty about dreads is the wax you put in them .. and you don't even have to use wax...

as soon as my hair is 4-5 inches in the back im dreading it..

I used to have a pretty large liberty spikes... maybe a foot tall and I always used Knox (generic flavorless jello). Then summer hit and it got too damn hot for all that hair so i got a mohawk for maybe a week and realize that wasn't going to work so now I keep my hair about an inch long just for convenience. Maybe once winter or fall comes back I'll grow my hair out. most likely not. I've been working on my new "style" and it's been influenced by The Road Warrior, Tank Girl, and Mad Max. Gonna be some crazy shit.

Every time someone asked me how I got my hair up I just said, "Have you ever scene Something About Mary?"

Archived