Theroies about life..

Guest duffman

Guest duffman

I have always been one to look at certian situations in life and think why.. Unlike most people who let them past by and by doing this I learn morew about how people act in certian situations and how peoples minds work in general .. Heres some examples or Theroies ive came up with in life that explain what I mean in this topic

1) When proving a person wrong in any subject, that person will do whatever necissary to justify his sence of importance back. In other words when u prove someone wrong that person will justify his case even if he knows inside he is wrong because you have hurt his sence on importance. Everyone in life has a need to be important and when u hurt it he will do whatever it takes to gain his importance back. Weather it be justifying his beleifs even though he knows he is wrong... or if the person addmitts he is wrong usually he will try to gain back his sence of importance in the next subject that is brought up by trying to impress his audiance with his knowledge on that particular subject.... The person will not be comfortable untill this sence is back and if he cant get it one way he will get it another...

2)Girls are scared to be classified as hos.. because the word ho is socally accepted to be negative. Now the word nigger used to be 100% negative too. But the people that were classified as niggers (blacks) turned the word as a compliment within there own race. So now the word nigger has lost ALOT of its original meaning.. I mean you even have white kids now a days saying "whatsup nigga" in a way that is supposed to show respect and friendship towards each other.. So my question is.. If girls would start greeting each other like "what up ho" and made the term "ho" as a cool word too say then that word will also loose alot of its meaning. Basicaly what im trying to say is if a group is classified by some people as a very negative word, as in "nigger" what would happen if that group that is classified as it turned it into a compliment within there own group....

I hope you guys understand what im tryen to say.. what are your thoughts on these 2 examples.. and if you have any examples like these of your own please share

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this isnt theories about life; its theories about trendy people...

and on a side note im glad that the word "nigger" is used as a positive reference for a friend...we just now have began to evolve from the human rights era. and you also failed to mention when a person has lost an arguement majority of the people resort to "well if i cant win this arguement then ill just kick your ass."

smoke some more weed and come back to me...

Guest duffman

is there anyone on here that actually can put some decent input into this subject... me and my crew talk about philosophy and this shit all the time... but maybe there are too many minors on here to understand what im talken about.... oh well... carry on children...

Originally posted by duffman

is there anyone on here that actually can put some decent input into this subject... me and my crew talk about philosophy and this shit all the time... but maybe there are too many minors on here to understand what im talken about.... oh well... carry on children...

There are many on here that can talk about philosophy. You are talking more about sociology though. I suggest that before you start calling people children you should:

a. Find out who you are talking to.

b. Learn a little of the subject you are interested in.

Try here for some knowledge:

Philosophy Links

Guest duffman

^ exactly there USED to be but now there isent.... you explain to me why now people call each other niggers out of respect..... this conversation seems to be too mature for you son.. go back to your crayons..

KEN:

I agree with you..... No matter what its called I like talking about this kind of shit...

? Philosophy, you mean your "theory's"

What other theory's/philosophy's do you "talk to your crew and shit about" ???

Im not trying to be an asshole. I used to get high all the time, then I used to think I had the whole world figured out. When you grow up a bit, get sober you find out you got alot of things wrong. I bet you still live with your parents and the only thing you got to worry about is getting new shoes.

Anyway, I read your thoughts, and there is not a lot of depth to them, try again, I would like to hear more!

Guest duffman

i love how people start judging other people on here without trying to understand the whole consept of what that person is talken about... maybe its because im only a jr. member people on here dont take me seriously i dont know but it seems like 12 oz is all about a popularity contest and however has the least amount of posts is the one who gets critisized.. But whatever its all good... All I was trying to do is bring a new train of thought to the table but it seems like most of you people on here are to imature to give some usefull coments on what im talking about... but its all good... but if kabar made this thread.. people would be all over his jock... No diss to kabar because his thread on life skills 101 is by far the best thread on here... why because it makes you use your brain and think.. I hate simple minded people....

but if kabar made this thread.. people would be all over his jock...

Kabar would not have made this thread.

He's got enough insightfull comentaries to fill a book.

You hardly filled a post.

AND dont even think about blaming it on jr/senior/elite status.

Look at Tease. He's a vet and he gets very little respect. It's not about

how much you say, it's what you say, and I'm sorry, but your post wasnt saying much.

Guest duffman

so now its my age, huh, im only 19 and i feel like alot of people on here are to immature to be worth my time... critizing my thoughts and points because of my age...... what are you 10

Guest duffman

ok then my post is garbage.. please go back to your "taking a shit storie" posts and your "do you pee in the shower" posts because I guess people on here are to young to have a civilized conversation..... carry on, children...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I feel bad siding with the assholes dude, but in all truth, you didn't exactly stumble on a golden nugget of knowledge. Everyone who's criticizing you is speaking from experience... we thought about that kind of stuff when we were 15, and we realized it's not all that insightful.

I'm not putting you down becasue of your age.

I just want to make it clear that you are not the first person

to think that they are truly understanding the way things work.

Everyone has a point in their early adulthood where they think

that they've uncovered the mysteries of life. Then they will learn

that they didn't. It's good to aspire to understand the world and the

way things work, but eventually you will realise that it's imposible.

I truly believe that Knowledge is more than what you know,

it is the acknowledgement of what you dont know that makes you wise.

so continue seeking higher understanding, but work on the spelling if you expect us to tolerate your posts.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

Everyone has a point in their early adulthood where they think

that they've uncovered the mysteries of life. Then they will learn

that they didn't. It's good to aspire to understand the world and the

way things work, but eventually you will realise that it's imposible.

I truly believe that Knowledge is more than what you know,

it is the acknowledgement of what you dont know that makes you wise.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.

Archived