Pop Punk

Guest unknown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

POP PUNK AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP IS CRAPITY CRAP CRAP CACA POO POO.

Jesus i hate fucking punk. you whiney bastards.

I only have love for Rancid, Pennywise, and one or two that do it right.

OTHERWISE. punk can lick my nuts. never liked it never will.

Originally posted by drewWrite:

NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE FUCK EMO IS!! GET UP KIDS???? HAHA, WHAT A JOKE

Emo is pretty much defined nowadays as "slow lyrics combined with an acoustic guitar". Really anything with EMOtion,passion, and some feeling should fall into this category. But I don't even know what I'm talking about so......

..go with Fugazi or The Julliana Theory.

Oh yeah, I should mention Dashboard, shouldn't I?

"I hate the word emo...its short for emotional and I thaught that all music was supposed to be emotional..so does that mean that mozart was emo?...."-zM

...finally, someone making sense, the label emo, seems to me to be a given intrinsic value of an artist...if youre not emotional and passionate about your music, then what the fuck are you doing on stage to begin with....the first time i heard the term it didnt make any sense, still doesnt, but i like some of the groups alot, just hate labels in general...r

Originally posted by fr8oholic:

wow. saves the day has a humongous emo stamp right on it... for punk rock i'd recommend anti heroes. propagandi. dillenger 4. chrome. bad religion, for whatever they're worth.. nofx. i happen to like some blink stuff but it's pretty pop.

ahahahhhahahahah how can u call bad religion pop punk or even nofx????!?!?!? or even for that matter propagandhi ahahahhahhhahahahah

JINKS kra....

Archived