Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mija

Fucking, America Jr.

<span style='color:deeppink'>This Canadian kid tried to tell me that "stress" is not weed. Is that term an American thing or what?</span>

Bodega woman says...

"I ain't no puta, I'm Connie. I keeps my panties clean!"--guess where thats from. es ist über Ihrem Kopf. it makes perfect sense to me. fuck you. it's 2 AM.

i don't understand things potheads care about but....stress is b...oh wait what was i talking about. oh yeah stress is ba... hey hand me those cheetos. hey dude do you have a smoke i can bum...

Guest krie

just smeer ya blood from your period on his walls if u hate him so much

Guest im not witty

i think ces is the word you are looking for, not sure about the spelling

Originally posted by Mija

<span style='color:deeppink'>This Canadian kid tried to tell me that "stress" is not weed. Is that term an American thing or what?</span>

Stress is a term that is used in northern cali(the only place i have heard it) for shitty weed. STRESS: another word for bammer.

"dont gimme no bammer weed we don't smoke that shit in the SFC!"

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Perhaps writing in a font people can see would bring some clarity to the issue....

sorry to inflict that again, but hahahaha

who cares?

at one point or another just about every word in the dictionary was some crazy slang word for something - amongst a small group of people.

cess is a commonly used slang for weed.

No. not "CESS". S-T-R-E-S-S. I'm from So.Cal so it makes sense that ol' boy from Northern Cali knows what I'm talking about.

yo dogs and dudeskies I wAs StOkN dIs MaD rumba jumba mean herbaskiles and it was bad asski ya might have listen to me!

havea kwel day eh

fucking homo canadian talk we have a WHOLE other language we won't speak infront of americans.

Stress, cess, schwag, and if its ok looking pretendo. I used to be a dirty LA mexican with no preference, but after living in the bay for a few years Ive become a bitchy cronissuer, its those hydroponics that spoil you.

I think it's "Sens"

As in short for "sensamilla", a type of marijuana. (yawn) I'm so glad I'm past this.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this