real men use stock tips and wal mart paint

2slim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol: only poor people use stocks and wal mart paint...sorry had to do it......

* not directed towards anyone*

just funny as fuck..........:loopy:

Guest FlamingHobo

a question a good number of you as to how much you really paint.2slim knows whats up..drippy pieces?not a shot...not if you know how to paint a piece..sissy..fuck all that thin ass lines bullshit...i like a nice sized line..stock tips are dope.some of your heros who im sure you sit there and say "damn he's so clean" paint in stock tips.i like stock tips because they dont fucking fan out every time you hit a ridge...and as far as them fading in a month..who gives a shit?the best thing about this is that its temporary..it wont last forever..seeing faded pieces is dope...on the OTHER hand...rusto black satin is whats up...and walmart black.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Sk8trBOI!

a few of walmarts colors are good, such as silver (its probably the best for its price and at least i think it rivals rusto-silver), and black, and a 2 dollar piece is not bad in my book

NOTHING rivals rusto silver...unparralelled.there's such a big difference between rustoleum silver and walmart silver...rusto silver is super duty tuff work..belee dat.

Archived