Style Summit Binghampton New York

DiabloBlanco

Cant wait til I get home to see most of the flicks better. The computer I am on happens to put a bit of darkness on most of them. I can tell though that the Sew is dope. I also found it weird how it took somebody on the third page to realize the theme were the four elements. Not just an ocean for no reason. :D I honestly cant do amazing pieces, I am a bomber, but I dont bring piecers down. Good props to everyone who was out at the event.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by gustoizm

::cough cough::....werd that gusto piece is fresh..::cough cough:: :D

cougth cough ...sorry couldnt tell if it was fresh...i confused it with your last 20 generic pieces...cough cough

Originally posted by tamar

cougth cough ...sorry couldnt tell if it was fresh...i confused it with your last 20 generic pieces...cough cough

its cute that ur keeping track but infact im still a toy... gimme a lil room to grow homie.. its my rookie season.. and if u care for me to post my other pieces im pretty sure u can see that they are different.. and why dont u leave a name?

Guest NEO DOOM

Tamar, post some of your shit homie. I can't say I've alot of Gusto's shit but from what I have seen dude would propbably burn you with his hands. I could be wrong but its not likely. Stae burns too.

alright hold on firstly the previous gusto related comments made by the username tamer was my boy des he uses my name when he comes on here also hes just venting alittle second all those jumpin on gustoes nutsack in his defense chill out cus him and his boy gr4 pulled some extremelly shady shit fukin over des so let the kid state his opinion third i got nothin but respect and props for the whole cnd fam certaintly doing thier thing aside for a minor setback by johny law which im truly sorry too hear about,will continue too kill shit and im sure des feels the same way hes just alittle stressed out about getting dicked over by gr and gusto fourth lets please not let this stupid internet shit escalate any further oh and by the way all the shit from the summit is very impressive glad to see every body had such a good time and somebody please post a clear flick of nicones piece from the ynn prodo peace

alright hold on firstly the previous gusto related comments made by the username tamer was my boy des he uses my name when he comes on here also hes just venting alittle second all those jumpin on gustoes nutsack in his defense chill out cus him and his boy gr4 pulled some extremelly shady shit fukin over des so let the kid state his opinion third i got nothin but respect and props for the whole cnd fam certaintly doing thier thing aside for a minor setback by johny law which im truly sorry too hear about,will continue too kill shit and im sure des feels the same way hes just alittle stressed out about getting dicked over by gr and gusto fourth lets please not let this stupid internet shit escalate any further oh and by the way all the shit from the summit is very impressive glad to see every body had such a good time and somebody please post a clear flick of nicones piece from the ynn prodo peace

lol who the hell is des?... nice try to make us look 'extremely shady' but i dont even know a des and have not had a run-in with the law :crazy: ..

Archived