Style Summit Binghampton New York

DiabloBlanco

Guest Metal Calus

the krylon angel concept has been played since sk8 died but at least its well done in that version. also any genius that was ever in graf isnt gonna be on the internet doing the billionth same ol piece to grace this earth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify: my intent wasnt to say whoever was doing the Box piece was biting Noxer or Ces. I was just saying it looked like it could be Noxer. And I mean Noxers older stuff like when he did Hora pieces.

Anyone got flicks of the finished flicks of those Joints (fightclub wall)?

Snatch, been peeping some shit from you a Nero recently.

18th.

Originally posted by 666

Just to clarify: my intent wasnt to say whoever was doing the Box piece was biting Noxer or Ces. I was just saying it looked like it could be Noxer. And I mean Noxers older stuff like when he did Hora pieces.

Anyone got flicks of the finished flicks of those Joints (fightclub wall)?

Snatch, been peeping some shit from you a Nero recently.

18th.

Yo 666......where you seeing that Snatch/Nero shit?

Originally posted by Metal Calus

the krylon angel concept has been played since sk8 died but at least its well done in that version. also any genius that was ever in graf isnt gonna be on the internet doing the billionth same ol piece to grace this earth.

hahahahahahaha...Hell nah! That shit was funny.

Originally posted by $tonerizm

yo nerd and use,you guys should let us know when shit like that's goin down

will do. will do. i dont think we are going to anything else really until scribble this summer..... if under pressure is still on i would like to go to that.

Re: THE BOX PIECE

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

I personally think that the JEANNETTE piece by WEB, and the ESTEME piece were the best pieces there.

Word up.. that Jeannette reminds me of the Jellybean logo.. and ESTEME always comes with the hotness.... shit is hard like Morning Wood.................

Guest youtothesir

nerd can u email me fliks from the jam if u can? im trying to show a few peaople the wall we did there

Guest NEO DOOM
Originally posted by gustoizm

::cough cough::....werd that gusto piece is fresh..::cough cough:: :D

yep...:cough cough: his handstyle is fresh too:cough cough:! I liked Stae's shit too:cough cough. The character ... I dont think was up to par with the pieces.cough: cough.

Archived