Style Summit Binghampton New York

DiabloBlanco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daim is on tour whoop de do...........he had postcards made up with his itenerary... yea the jam was fun except for that stupid drunken odesk fuck roamin aroun.... maybe i wasnt good enough for some people or maybe because im a shy guy but i didn get the whole friendly vibe there... i kinda felt like an outsider... maybe cause i was solo or whatever.. yes alot of nice stuff there sorry i couldnt add to the flavor but its kinda awkward paintin in front of so many people... maybe the nex jam ill get somethin nice goin...peace to all who were cool to a drunken loner who felt awkward!! bing jam 2003

Originally posted by AMEBIX

daim is on tour whoop de do...........he had postcards made up with his itenerary... yea the jam was fun except for that stupid drunken odesk fuck roamin aroun.... maybe i wasnt good enough for some people or maybe because im a shy guy but i didn get the whole friendly vibe there... i kinda felt like an outsider... maybe cause i was solo or whatever.. yes alot of nice stuff there sorry i couldnt add to the flavor but its kinda awkward paintin in front of so many people... maybe the nex jam ill get somethin nice goin...peace to all who were cool to a drunken loner who felt awkward!! bing jam 2003

That Odesk kid was funny. He had an ill black book too. Mad writers showed love, and were feeling NewEnglandGraffAttack. Good lookin out to all of you. I was really feelin the HI crew wall, and the one that ziplok and all them cats were on. The slice and foam pieces were nice too. Everyones stuff came out good, it was a good turn out over all. The Kes piece was hot and the posters were a nice touch too. If anyone wants to submit thier flicks, email me at NewEnglandGraffAttack@yahoo.com

Peace

Guest NEO DOOM

I got the newest pistures of the jam. Dude opened up the park some we could take flicks. I'll post them once I get near a scanner. Props to everyoneone I talk to.

I see alot of completely ignorant and toy talk coming from alot of people in this thread. People are bitching about the productions, if you dont like productions then dont look. I've done my fair share of productions through the years, I've also done a fair share of illegal street pieces... I'm on both sides of the fence, but for anyone to say Merz burned? Your playing yourself. His piece looks dope dont get me wrong but that aint the street, its a legal wall in a skate park. Look at that Sew. Some jackass said the background was played and toy, that person is a shmuck. When someone can do a very basic idea like a piece under water and make it look as fresh as Sew did, theres no debating the shit is hot. Take the water away, the letters are still fresh. I agree with Themo, I dont hate graffiti but I sure as shit hate the people who do it.

Anyways, most of the pieces look fresh. Who is doing that piece that looks like it says Box on that figh club wall? I know Ces does Box pieces but that style looks almost Noxerish.

H18 Kaos inc!

Originally posted by 666

I see alot of completely ignorant and toy talk coming from alot of people in this thread. People are bitching about the productions, if you dont like productions then dont look. I've done my fair share of productions through the years, I've also done a fair share of illegal street pieces... I'm on both sides of the fence, but for anyone to say Merz burned? Your playing yourself. His piece looks dope dont get me wrong but that aint the street, its a legal wall in a skate park. Look at that Sew. Some jackass said the background was played and toy, that person is a shmuck. When someone can do a very basic idea like a piece under water and make it look as fresh as Sew did, theres no debating the shit is hot. Take the water away, the letters are still fresh. I agree with Themo, I dont hate graffiti but I sure as shit hate the people who do it.

Anyways, most of the pieces look fresh. Who is doing that piece that looks like it says Box on that figh club wall? I know Ces does Box pieces but that style looks almost Noxerish.

H18 Kaos inc!

THe merz was fresh and so was a the prodos. I think that "box" is just BX as in bronx. I could be wrong. Foamer gets props for that ill can.

Ol' Host actually made a point

If you had 48 hours to do what you wanted why shouldn't you?

Personally I liked that Sew and co. joint. It's clear no ones actually seeing the larger picture. the overall theme is the four elements: Earth, wind, fire and water.

then again maybe I'm looking too deep.

As far as merz joint he burned no one. Like I said, You have two days to rock and come with a solid filled piece without nary a design? I'm sure all will say the same about my shit but I had my own obstactles to surmount.

Whatever, I had a good time.

BtW the BOX piece was done by Keo

Gusto remind ya boy to get at me...

See ya'll around

Slept on or Hated On? You Decide!

SNATCH CWK 2003

TRUC JHF TBC UTW KAOS OTB TGF TFT 7DS CNA KOS BYI CAC and any other three letter combo you wanna think up.

FUCK THAT! 20 years up in this bitch

THE BOX PIECE

The BOX TOP piece is by KEO TOP, XMEN..

KEO was doing BOX pieces before Ces, he actually did a Box piece in STAK's book, with a box cutter as part of the X... Then mysteriously Ces started doing Box pieces on walls.

Whatever, KEO did it first, but it aint like he wants the name... he did it because it pertains to the wall.. BOXing = Fight CLub... etc.

And as far as the shit looking like Noxer, I think Keo been piecing about 15 years LONGER than Noxer... Actually, I only seen Noxer do RIS/AOK looking shit. Not to say he dont burn, just that I aint seen it.

I personally think that the JEANNETTE piece by WEB, and the ESTEME piece were the best pieces there. I left before the FC wall was even halfway, so I wont comment.

AND, the Fire piece on the 4 elements wall (Sew & Co.) looks like an airbrush looking bite of MY piece (human torch) at the hall of fame 2 years ago, when we (FC Crew) did the Fantastic 4 wall. Come to think of it... the kid under him, looked like an airbrushed version of RISK's fill-in from that wall (the thing).

Not STYLE wise, but concept wise.

Dash One

Fame City

Archived