funniest youth crew sing a longs

boogie hands

yeah....we all love(ed) youth crew sing alongs but fuck if they arent the dumbest things ever...heres two of my favorites

"dont be retarded, finish what you started"-gorilla biscuits

"stop stinking, start thinking"(apparently in reference to cigarettes)-building

id tack on some floorpunch but it would probably take me an hour to list them all....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

though I can't think of any good sing alongs...I saw stretch armstrong a few days ago and the funny thing is the largest pileon the entire night was when they played "melt with you" by modern english...the last song I ever expected to dance to at a hardcore show.

Guest drewWrite

i still have the grudge 7". grudge was a band from cali that made fun of the whole youth crew thing. The cover of the record had grudge printed with the JUDGE logo font, the picture was the gorilla breaking through the wall just like the GB 7", but the gorilla was beating up a sxe kid (wearing a youthoftoday t-shirt) with a baseball bat. the first song is called "drinkings great" sung to the tune of "thinking straight"

"life's filled with so many beer/ which one should i drink/when the choice comes/ i won't run/ i'll be drinking my weight"

anyone know how much this record's worth nowadays?

heh...any one from w.mass or surounding areas will remember lineoffire-unity...power! this covers allbases.

earth crisis isnt exactly youth crew, but whatever.

"you stand to the side (every one get the pointer fingers ready..pound chest...)

rebirth of hardcore pride. biscuits

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by SleepOnIt:

"you stand to the side (every one get the pointer fingers ready..pound chest...)

rebirth of hardcore pride. biscuits

hehe, wanna know something cheesy...when i saw GB play back in the day, i timed it perfectly so i stage dived right when he says "stage dives make me feel more alive" i'm such a dork http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//rolleyes.gif'>

Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

"wolfpack dont give us any shit wolf pack youre gonna get hit. wolf pack its the unity ideal wolfpack better believe its real. fuckin proud to be a part of it. every kid every kid is my brother here, shoulder to shoulder back to back we are united its the year of the pack!!!!!!!!!!"

name that shit.

DYS?

personally i find 99% of the sxe stuff that i used to listen to corny as hell.

temperance shows: this fire... everyone on top of everyone.

earth crisis shows: firestorm is usually mayhem.

i went to the edge day show in mass last year and in my eyes played sxe revenge and slam sang it needless to say that coupled with mouthpieces reunion was insanity.

"wolfpack dont give us any shit wolf pack youre gonna get hit. wolf pack its the unity ideal wolfpack better believe its real. fuckin proud to be a part of it. every kid every kid is my brother here, shoulder to shoulder back to back we are united its the year of the pack!!!!!!!!!!"

name that shit.

[b

name that shit.[/b]

XCHORUSX?

Originally posted by deznatori:

I don't think all of them were that bad. But I'll agree most of them kinda sucked. Oh, I think its funny the first band mentioned is the one I wore to work today.

"Gorilla Biscuits in your head

One more time and you'll be dead."

BETTER WATCH OUT BETTER BE SCARED...HEADING FOR THE DRAGONS LAR!

DON'T WANNA GET HIT DON'T STAND IN THE FRONT CRY WHEN YOU DO YOUR NOTHING BUT A CUNT WEAK MOTHERFUCKERS YOUR TIME HAS COME!

not really youth crew but the best shit ever.

drew I'd do the same thing.....

I wanna apoligise for my actions I did what I thaught was right you got what you deserved and the answer was a fight!

floorpunch is my shit.

I KNOW VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER BUT THIS TIME I HAD TO USE MY FISTS!!!!

the klan ain't nothing but shit!

we should have a 12o youth crew band.

Originally posted by lifetime:

bane sucks

jesus christ...did some youth crew fanzine give a bane record a bad review or something??? i cant belive all the people on this board that hate bane....come on guys, who was it that told you they suck.....jk

serously though, i thought that bane was one of the few bands that stood out from the whole youth crew "lets start a band that sounds exactly like that band that came out last week" mess.....hhhmmmmmm

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I like hardcore music I just hate the "culture" and scene. But I was drunk and at the mall, and I saw a kid with a shirt on that said, "it's Ok to think and not to drink." and I was obviously drunk and he came up to me rather casually and asked me to fight. I laughed at him and he punched me in the face. why are sXe kids so angry? I really don't get it. Then he told me to meet him in the parking lot, so I stumbled my drunk ass out there and him and all his boys wanted to braw. So we procided to fight, lucky as this was goign down a car packed full of Team Whore(the crew...represent http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> ) hopped out and started hitting them with skate boards it had to be the funniest thing I have ever seen, this kinds with there little Xs acting all tough then they get beat in the face with venture trucks.

I have repect for sXe kicks, hey more power to you, but do you really thing that by beating up everyone that isn't sXe is gonna make a difference?

------------------

Girls suck.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

I like hardcore music I just hate the "culture" and scene. But I was drunk and at the mall, and I saw a kid with a shirt on that said, "it's Ok to think and not to drink." and I was obviously drunk and he came up to me rather casually and asked me to fight. I laughed at him and he punched me in the face. why are sXe kids so angry? I really don't get it. Then he told me to meet him in the parking lot, so I stumbled my drunk ass out there and him and all his boys wanted to braw. So we procided to fight, lucky as this was goign down a car packed full of Team Whore(the crew...represent http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> ) hopped out and started hitting them with skate boards it had to be the funniest thing I have ever seen, this kinds with there little Xs acting all tough then they get beat in the face with venture trucks.

I have repect for sXe kicks, hey more power to you, but do you really thing that by beating up everyone that isn't sXe is gonna make a difference?

im willing to bet not every one who posted about sing alongs are sxe...im not never was or ever thought it was cool...but i do respect those who are...and its cool to group all kids in the hxc scene as sxe...

Guest Bruce Springsteen

" nailed to the x" bold

better than you crew biscuits

" has the edge gone dull" chain of strength

some of my past favorites, ca'nt complain, i was at the shows pointing my finger all x'd

up singing along, better than the b.s. out now, god i miss those days.

ah i just thought of confront... onelife drug free your drugs are not for me...

chokehold... never needed a crutch to make me strong...

hmm 95sxe 123 go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the bane comment, being in boston i tend to hear alot about them, some of the kids in the band are great but they are a coattails band, basically they will say anything to fit in, practicing what they preach doesnt, case in point:

me being the hare krsna that i am was distributing books at a what feeds the fire (nowherefast)/bane/as the sun sets show, and aaron (lead singer of bane) says some bullshit about not believing what they tell you in books, first off the majority of the books going out were veggie cookbooks and second if youa re gonna diss my god and my beliefs take the tulsi mala off your fucking neck and dont go to the temple to buy "hardcore beads"... sorry i get mad easily.

ah i just thought of confront... onelife drug free your drugs are not for me...

chokehold... never needed a crutch to make me strong...

hmm 95sxe 123 go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the bane comment, being in boston i tend to hear alot about them, some of the kids in the band are great but they are a coattails band, basically they will say anything to fit in, practicing what they preach doesnt, case in point:

me being the hare krsna that i am was distributing books at a what feeds the fire (nowherefast)/bane/as the sun sets show, and aaron (lead singer of bane) says some bullshit about not believing what they tell you in books, first off the majority of the books going out were veggie cookbooks and second if youa re gonna diss my god and my beliefs take the tulsi mala off your fucking neck and dont go to the temple to buy "hardcore beads"... sorry i get mad easily.

word

i understandwhat your saying about him dissin your religion, def not cool at all..i think that they are a great band and that they do stick out from the others though. the only band you can really compare them to is burn so they are pretty original.good lyrics too. "a lifetime swinging the sharpest of knives and you wonder why im so obsessed with guns"

Archived