Jessica Santillan, the illegal alien who died from a bad transplant

alleniverson

Does anyone else find it incredibly fucked up that this girl and her mother were ILLEGAL ALIENS who paid some coyote to smuggle them here? The mother did it because her daughter had medical problems and knew she could be a parasite to the hospitals here in the US. Her mother worked here illegally and didnt even pay taxes.

Its people like this who are the reasons health coverage and medical visits are so high. Not only that but she recieved the organs before dying Americans who were on the waiting list. Now shes going to sue Duke over this. What the fuck? I hope she doesnt get a fucking dime. She had no business being in that hospital. And she sure as fuck shouldnt have the right to sue. To add insult to injury, they wont even allow her organs to be donated now shes dead. Fucking parasites.

Im glad shes dead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land,

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome;

her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the goden door!"

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome;

her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the goden door!"

So what is your position on this case in particular?

If you like the idea of illegal aliens coming over here so much, then invite them into your house, and support them. Give them your organs. But dont try to say its ok to let them be a burden on the American taxpayer.

There are rules to coming into this country. One of them is to get here legally. The other is to pay your fucking taxes. But since theyre hispanic youll just take their side and accuse me of racism or some other dumb shit.

No, I think it's fucked and hypocritical on her part, and she shouldn't get shit.

I just find it funny how a country that used to pride itself on being the happy haven for poor immigrants has suddenly realized that it's not such a good idea after all. What used to be "beneficial for enhancing cultural diversity" is now a "burden to the American taxpayer".

The US is such a large and confused country. It's like those cartoons where there was a big dumb dog and a small intelligent dog, and the small dog led the way while the big dog did the brunt work, except there's no counterpart for the small intelligent dog. Beer,

El Mamerro

yeah, but on the moral tip...

how can human beings be illegal?

sure, it's kind of messed up she broke our laws so her daughter could try to live.

this is one of those things that pulls you both ways.. i thought her mother was cool bringing her to the us; and it makes all you patriotic fools feel a little bit warmer like "aww, we're the best cause they came here for her surgery.. awww....". but here's the thing; if she really expected her daughter to live more than a few years after a heart and lung transplant she's pretty silly. mixups do happen, they're fucked up when they do, we should read labels and blood types more carefully (it is pretty hard to mix up lungs and a heart).

so i think my point is, don't worry about them being illegal aliens. the doctors did 'accidentally' fuck up, investigations will probably go down, and that lady will probably get money because her daughter died, but she shouldn't in my eyes because it's stupid to break another country's laws - as stupid as they are - and then try to sue them for damages that occured to her because of this disregard of law.

i dont know

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by alleniverson

To add insult to injury, they wont even allow her organs to be donated now shes dead.

For one, this was an act of desperation by her mother - HER DAUGHTER WAS DYING.

She is suing because the doctors turned off life support without her consent after being the reason she was on life support in the first place.

Additionally the reason "they" won't let her organs be used is because they are needed for an autopsy. This was not performed until two days after she died, and would have been regardless of whether or not the mother intended to sue....

Turn off Rush...

in some really weird way, this relates to kabar's argument about owning

a gun and doing what you need to survive.

OBVIOUSLY when you do that you are going to affect other people.

this girls situation is really sad. its a messed up dilema.

i guess it begs the question, in a time of need, what would you do for

your loved ones allen?

Guest FlamingHobo

HOLY SHIT!LETS NOT BE HUMAN! ...what woman wouldn't want her daughter to be saved?what good mother wouldn't take extreme measures to save their child?don't be mad because she rocked the system..maybe more "americans" will taker her actions and try something new...americans..mexicans..germans..who gives a shit..they're all people..health care rates?are you fucking kidding me?its a number..some MONEY...fuck that...props for her trying to rock shit...she's only an "illegal alien" because we decided we're too good to let people come into the country..but we're free to walk around down there and do what we want..whatever...you lose...

^^^^^ I totaly agree she was just trying to save,her daughters life,you know I tthink I would try to save my own childs life if I had one ,but thats why I dont have a child because I would not be able to afford any insurance,and i dont think she had a right to sue them but who cares I dont give a shit,It aint my money she is trying to get.So what if she was an ILLEGALALIEN so was my father ,He came here to work so that he could take care of his FAmilia..We spend so much money on other useless bullshit why not ..

^^People are starting to stray from the point here. I think most of us agree that coming in illegally to save her daughter's life is a honorable and forgivable thing to do.

But accidents happen, something went wrong, and her daughter didn't live... and now she wants to SUE? Now THAT I don't agree with. All the respect and sympathy I had for her risking illegal entry to save a life has gone completely out the window because of that. Beer,

El Mamerro

...these people are the ones who pick the fruit you eat, clean the buildings you work at or go to. Clean up you mess after you eat yourself silly at the restuarant, and many more flithy, disgusting, hard, thankless, and dangerous jobs. They work the jobs that you and I would never think of. Why, I'm sure you never ask yourself? Cause they come from countries that America has oppressed with even shittier and more dangerous jobs. You poor pathetic soul. I don't know you and I don't wanna know. Take a minute and think why would someone leave their family and homeland to come to a country they don't even know nothing about except for tv, and put up with fuck's like you. Give up everything they know and love just to survive. And to top it off these people are the nicest most geniune people you could ever meet. You are the one that is a parasite, and you don't even have the common sense to realize it. So keep on thinking your small arrogant ideas you worthless piece of shit.

I think beans put it the best. Alleniverson, you are some spoiled piece of shit, Judging some poor woman who tried to save her daughters life. Plus shes suing cuz they cut the machine without consent WHICH IS ILLEGAL whether youre some poor beaner or a rich fucken white devil. Id like to see this little bitch iverson try to work a fucken job that these so called "aliens" risk their lives for. Stupid fucken peckerwoods like this make me lose any interest on making any intelligent debate on this board, now Id rather just talk shit and pick fights when Im bored. And mammerro, I recognize the need for brown people to agree with whites whenever they bitch about out of embarrasment for our people but come on buddy, at least use some soap to wipe the ass smell from your face maliche. I fucken hate anglo america!!!

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by alleniverson

Does anyone else find it incredibly fucked up that this girl and her mother were ILLEGAL ALIENS who paid some coyote to smuggle them here? The mother did it because her daughter had medical problems and knew she could be a parasite to the hospitals here in the US. Her mother worked here illegally and didnt even pay taxes.

Its people like this who are the reasons health coverage and medical visits are so high. Not only that but she recieved the organs before dying Americans who were on the waiting list. Now shes going to sue Duke over this. What the fuck? I hope she doesnt get a fucking dime. She had no business being in that hospital. And she sure as fuck shouldnt have the right to sue. To add insult to injury, they wont even allow her organs to be donated now shes dead. Fucking parasites.

Im glad shes dead.

shut the fuck up.not everybody here was raised a racist.

Originally posted by Esai

And mammerro, I recognize the need for brown people to agree with whites whenever they bitch about out of embarrasment for our people but come on buddy, at least use some soap to wipe the ass smell from your face maliche. I fucken hate anglo america!!!

Easy there bro... I respect you cause you sound like a smart person and are knowledgeable, but don't include me in your group. I don't consider myself brown people, I don't consider myself white people, I don't consider myself shit. I'm sorry if I don't share your sense of racial pride. I'm proud of who I am and what I've done, for others I feel respect and admiration, but not pride. I remember I once said to you "Don't make us hispanics look bad" and now I regret it, cause honestly, upon further thought, I don't give a fuck what we look like to whites, just as much as I don't give a fuck what whites look like to hispanics. To me, they're both morons.

What I am stating here is my opinion, I don't care what whites or hispanics have to say, I say what I feel is right. I feel that this woman was right in coming to the US to seek help, but I DON'T think it's right for her to sue, period. And it's not primarily because "she's breaking white laws", it's because I consider lawsuits a pathetic method of revenge/compensation, unless the case is about lost money. It's not, it's about lost life... getting money for the loss of a life is an insult to what life is worth. I would understand if the life lost was the primary source of income for the family, but I don't believe that's the case here. And YES, I also feel that demanding money when you're in violation of rules is unacceptable. I would feel exactly the same if this was about a white illegal alien in Zaire who lost someone there.

The only good thing I can find about her lawsuit is that it's bringing the situation of immigrants into the limelight, which makes it open to discussion. I'm just saddened that it presents the possibility of people interpreting the situation like alleniverson here does, in a negative, racist fashion. Beer,

El Mamerro

Upon further research, I haven't found a single mention of the Santillan family actually suing Duke University. It seems as if it won't happen, and I wish alleniverson hadn't been so misleading as to assume that a lawsuit was pending for sure. Would've saved me a lot of rattling. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived